Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Crazy Editors Team
Editing Team

Hello and welcome to the toribash crazy editor's team
1 – What is the this u call crazy editor's ?
Well it's a group of people editing photo's or screen shot's from toribash , edit it like crazy .
2 – So how dose this work?
Well we do comp's about who is the best for fun of cores , and we help other member's with problem's .
3 – So how do u use it ?
By Photoshop or gimp , but since Photoshop is for money , he is the link to gimp programmer :http://gimp.org/windows/
4- ok I get everything , but what is the point ?
Well it's to all of u who think it's fun, let me show u some of my work and my other friend's work , look down the thread .

Rules:

1-U need to help other member's , no matter how nooby or stupid it is .
2-No spamming pleas , and talking in English only .
3-No flaming on other member's , or out side ppl , just pm and I will deal with it
4-If u are inactive , then it will be much better if u just say " am out " case for real u are not helping the team , and it will much better then kicking u
5-Don’t use other people's photo to get in this team
6-Don’t post if u are just looking for fight's , just post here for support
7-This is a photo editing , not video's

Want to join :

Why do u want to join ?
Do I have your word as a man , that u will leave if u thought u are not helping this team by inactive or other ?
Show us some of your work :

LEADER :
TheSev .

Co-leader
1-crazylars .
2-
3-

member's
1- OldBean .
2- Grumpyman2 .
3- GanksYou .
4- Defqon .

some of my and crazy's work :

Last edited by TheSev; Nov 14, 2008 at 08:34 AM.
my entry for the PhoToriOlympics
came first place. prize - any joint i choose (demon torso)

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Welcome dover...nice one ^^

TheSev..what authority do i have as a co-ldr?

+ that second blackish image aint mine... ^^

and my sig aint my style anymore ^^

wait.. YOU STOLE MY SIG...well..if people want that kind of images ill do them..if i just remember how..lol
no i didnt stole your's , lol the sec photo i did it ^^ .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you put my sig...on the thread.. it doesnt need to be there...its always on the threads i am posting in...lol after all..the link to it..is my sig
So this org is about is aout making pics and helping other members.but you have to be good to join so why would the other members need help?dont you think it would be better if you guys helped other players whith this stuff?Cuz im hoping its a typo or some thing cuz i want alot of help in Gimp and stuff (the stuff i dont know is realy eazy and dumb so i'll look like an idiot) I'v been looking for a site that could help me whith gimp but i didnt find any.but what i want to know is,Dose this org help Any one out whith stuff or just members?and do you have to be good at gimp to join?or can you strat of a noob at gimp and learn from the members in this org.If you have to be good I wont join.But if you can join as a noob and learn in this org i'd like to join.
u know .... it will be much better to get noob's and make them pro's , saintowar u are in , am a little noob my self , so i will try to ask ben and crazy about some stuff , welcome in

saintowar : u have passed .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
gimp, cant help
i work in photoshop
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-