ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reduce 10K TC Booster Price
Okay. I'm fully aware that this is not a problem for most people, considering who is going to blow 500$ at one go on a video game? but mathematically speaking, it's overpriced.

Let's compare:

Method 1

$500 USD
1 Day
10K TC/Win
Capped at 1M from 100 wins

Method 2

$99.95 USD x 4 Times = $399.80 USD
A Few Minutes
250K TC Each 99.95
Not Capped at all

Both methods give you 1 million TC in 1 day (assuming you get all 100 wins.)

Method 1 takes time and effort to accumulate all 100 wins, and is significantly more expensive then method 2.

Method 2 takes all of a few minutes, and is significantly cheaper.

Why would anybody ever do method 1 when mathematically speaking, method 2 is cheaper in time and money?
Last edited by Bloodxib; May 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
ah ok, like I understood, I thought it was stupid ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Supported~
I love the idea of lowering the price on it. However I worry that by putting more tc into the stream will lower the value of tc. If we lowered it to a price that a lot of people could afford more tc would flow in.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Supported~
I love the idea of lowering the price on it. However I worry that by putting more tc into the stream will lower the value of tc. If we lowered it to a price that a lot of people could afford more tc would flow in.

The price is still outrageous, and unless someone no-life's the game so hardcore that they get 100 wins in a day, I'd say that it won't devalue the TC/USD conversion too much. All we're asking for really is sensible math.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.