ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Member limit
ok this has annoyed me for quite some time and since toribash is becoming more popular this problem will only increase. the limit of the clan members that can be in one clan should be raised from 50 maybe to about 100 or 80 something to sustain the flood of new members that are joining toribash. Our clan has had a flood of members trying to join in the past month. Our clan member limit is coming fast even while trying to weed out the recruits to hold out to keep from maxing out too fast. the last time we had to kick members because we had reached our max was not a fun day. (luckily they were just inactives) but its hard to have to turn people away when they clearly show that they have the skills to join for the reason of that the clan is full. I know there are others out there that want the max limit to be raised. thanks for your time.

~Fate
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 4, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Day View Post
sorry to say but i like the member cap. it helps keep inactive clans out. say i invited 100 random ppl and then went mostly inactive. there will be at least 1 - 5 people that are active on the off chance that staff wants to make the clan dead they can't.

that logic is slightly flawed in the sense that if the member cap were to be raised the amount of required active people per clan for it to be declared "alive" would, with common sense, also rise. It would have to be based on the clans population which in theory is an easy thing to accomplish. Then again why invite 100 random people when your official and know what your doing? an i know your going to say: "but fates this is a hypothetical situation -.-", to which i will reply by stating: in what universe would an official clan allow that to happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
There's 2 clans that I've ever seen meant for supporting a youtube channel, and it's not even supporting the channel, it's to bring the subscribers together into a more closely knit community, actually a good idea. So what if it's a fan-club.

That's why we have organizations and social groups.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
that logic is slightly flawed in the sense that if the member cap were to be raised the amount of required active people per clan for it to be declared "alive" would, with common sense, also rise. It would have to be based on the clans population which in theory is an easy thing to accomplish. Then again why invite 100 random people when your official and know what your doing? an i know your going to say: "but fates this is a hypothetical situation -.-", to which i will reply by stating: in what universe would an official clan allow that to happen.

you got me on the raised amount of active people per clan. On the point where you brought up official clans; I was really pointing out the un-official clans that have tons of members, more often than not they are pretty trashy and you end up getting a whole clan filled with asshats.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
That's why we have organizations and social groups.

That's also why we have clans.