Ranking
Original Post
He stole mine on his trip to europe
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Dat time machine bro.
Speaking of which, you should come to england for christmas and come feed the homeless with me \/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hippy doesnt feed the homeless
the homeless feed hippy
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
I am unable to discuss a subject this small.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Wow that's a huge surprise, didn't even noticed that Hippy may have a real penis...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
I am unable to discuss a subject this small.

Oh that right there
THAT RIGHT THERE
is a strong par
Lul ;o
God i missed you squiz
She/They