Ranking
Original Post
SyN Revival/Activity
This thread is for current members of SyN to post and prove their activity.

After a slight hiatus, I’ve decided to attempt the revival of SyN with the help of a few former members. Right now we’re very small and are in the beginning stages of rebuilding from the ground up.

The current roster is as follows:

Co-Leaders
Emoki113r [7th Dan] [3-8-2007]

Jsoh [6th Dan] [2-19-2007]

Clownhunter [2nd Dan] [9-3-2006]

Memebers
SpecHammer

Potion01

Like I said, we’re a small start up right now, but our goal is to bring SyN back to the clan it used to be, and improve on that through skilled members, organized boards and events, and steady activity. Since this is a startup, we’re accepting any applications for joining and any past members who left due to inactivity are welcome to join back if interested.

If you are interested in joining or re-joining, please PM me an application using this format:

Name:
Favorite Mod:
Former Clan(s):
Activity (in game 1-5):
Activity (in forum 1-5):
Time zone (GMT):
Referrals (if applicable):

Keep in mind, my intent is to keep this clan very clean and straight forward. I’m not going to tolerate any disrespectful talk or behavior to anyone. Don’t have a bad reputation, you won’t get far.

I’d also like to extended a special thank you to Mr.box and Lorrtex for taking over SyN and keeping it active and thriving after my leave.

If you have any questions/concerns/comments/suggestions please feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Emoki113r; Dec 11, 2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added Member/Fix Mistake
Your shits weak.
Hey beautiful people. Just wanted to say I'm excited about getting the [SyN] cart back on its wheels.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Originally Posted by Jsoh View Post
Hey beautiful people. Just wanted to say I'm excited about getting the [SyN] cart back on its wheels.

We're excited to have you, sir.

Thanks for taking your sweet ass time responding to this, btw >.>
Your shits weak.