Belt: Blue Belt
Other Clans: None
Alt Accounts: None
Skype Username: Jono Blackwell/Kitfisto3967
No of Infractions and Bans:
In game / Forum Activity: 2-10
Best 3 Mods: Judo, Wushu, Lushu
Worst Official Mod: Not sure
Replays: Many replays (Not all good ones)
Can you Spar: No
I am back everyone! Swish is reopening with a few changes! Make sure to start applying now!
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Name:Zyxraxth
Belt:Blue Belt
Other Clan: None
Alt Accounts: None
Skype Username: None
No of Infractions and Bans:0
In game / Forum Activity:Always/Sometimes[(will be active more frequently if needed to)some weeks i might have been not active]
Best 3 Mods: Zweihander,AcroJoust,PendulumJumper
Worst Official Mod:Aikido
Replays: (At Least 3)
Can you Spar: No
Attached Files
Pendulum.rpl (15.2 KB, 3 views)
Split Kick.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
Zweihander.rpl (67.6 KB, 3 views)
this is a app I think
Hello my friends, I'm SimWolf (ofc), Known as Zacc in real life, I'm a fucking amazing 17 year old male. I'm a weak 8th dan with 8250qi at this point. I live in the central part of the U.S, so Central time zone of course. I've been in many clans, the best one would be my clan Bad Company. I ran that clan for about a couple months and changed that name to Stars, it died later though. Then I helped (I was the main guy saod the founder) lead the clan named An Undying Hope.I'm a poet/runner in real life. Trying to become a cameraman for a career in my life. My forum activity is low like a 6? maybe I don't know, but I can force myself to be more active at anytime. I'm active in game mostly everyday, never try to miss a day. My skype is englishwolf101 be happy to spam me at anytime... just kidding I'll rip out your throats... again just kidding.... fuck I don't know. Well I met this guy named sense, does have common sense (bun dun tis).
Attached Files
sacy.rpl (301.2 KB, 2 views)
Sicmo look.rpl (69.2 KB, 2 views)
Monster I've Become.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Originally Posted by SimWolf View Post
Hello my friends, I'm SimWolf (ofc), Known as Zacc in real life, I'm a fucking amazing 17 year old male. I'm a weak 8th dan with 8250qi at this point. I live in the central part of the U.S, so Central time zone of course. I've been in many clans, the best one would be my clan Bad Company. I ran that clan for about a couple months and changed that name to Stars, it died later though. Then I helped (I was the main guy saod the founder) lead the clan named An Undying Hope.I'm a poet/runner in real life. Trying to become a cameraman for a career in my life. My forum activity is low like a 6? maybe I don't know, but I can force myself to be more active at anytime. I'm active in game mostly everyday, never try to miss a day. My skype is englishwolf101 be happy to spam me at anytime... just kidding I'll rip out your throats... again just kidding.... fuck I don't know. Well I met this guy named sense, does have common sense (bun dun tis).

What distances do you run? Sprinter or long distance, and I like the replays, is replay making what you say you pride yourself in or another aspect of toribash?
Long distance from 3miles to 6. This spring/summer I plan to run a half marathon so yay! and I'm a mod maker mostly, but love making replays with bird.
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Awesome, welcome to the Clan Sim you have been accepted
NAME: DRAG0NSIN
BELT: Green Belt
OTHER CLAN: No current clan
ALT ACCOUNT: None
SKYPE USERNAME: N/A
INFRACTIONS/BANS: None
FORUM ACTIVITY: None currently
BEST 3 MODS: Mushu, Aikido, Judo
WORST MOD: Judo Frac
REPLAYS: 1
CAN YOU SPAR: Not currently :3
Originally Posted by DRAG0NSIN View Post
NAME: DRAG0NSIN
BELT: Green Belt
OTHER CLAN: No current clan
ALT ACCOUNT: None
SKYPE USERNAME: N/A
INFRACTIONS/BANS: None
FORUM ACTIVITY: None currently
BEST 3 MODS: Mushu, Aikido, Judo
WORST MOD: Judo Frac
REPLAYS: 1
CAN YOU SPAR: Not currently :3

Please follow the template on the original response and keep in mind the reply must be free form
Hey people, my name is DRAG0NSIN other wise known as Jay IRL, I'm an 18 year old male (I also am married and have a child) I knowwww crazy right? I live in the Western part of the US mountain time. I've yet to be in any clans but I'm so excited to finally have some comrades. In real life I'm a Muay Thai fighter. I'm not very active on the forum right now so like a 1, mainly because I haven't had a good reason to be. I'm active everyday. I don't currently have a skype ;p anyways, thanks for reading!