Ranking
How long did it take for you to start developing games like Toribash, I mean the period of learning
and what's your favourit programming language?
for me, I love Java o:
Question 1: In the next update could you make it not so laggy]
Question 2: What inspired you to make this game
Question 3: Is there any other games you would bother to upload for us to play?
Ok I have a question which I don't think has been asked before.
How much of what we now see as commonplace in mods fits with your original vision of the game? I am talking about thinks such as swords and cutting objects along with more complicated mods suck as skateboarding. When you were creating the game did you only see it as an unarmed 1v1 combat game or did it occurred to you that there could be parkour, motor biking and all other sorts of crazy stuff?

I know it is a long question(s) but I wanted to know how much greater this game had become as a result of the actual community.

And a few random questions:
Do you mind telling me how old you are? I probably wouldn't be too hard to find out but asking seems less creepy.
What is your favourite flavour banana?
How many toris could a toribasher bash if a toribasher could bash toris?

Thank you hompo, your game is amazing and your idea is original.
Good morning sweet princess
If you had to remake Toribash under a third party game engine. Which one would you choose?
(>^_^)>
Why ppls says "hampa gives tc's to hackers to not hack toribash"? And u didnot give shjz tc and he hacked into toribash but failed.

If u gonna marry will you give this game"toribash" to someone else?

You only do the game stuff and codeing or u also do some offices busy a job maybe.
Coding is a job too dude.
Also that rumor is false.
Why would devs give tc to people that ruin the system.
:D
Hampo, I've always been wanting to go back in time form all the tb versions. Care to send me version 3.99 or whatever came before 4.0 - version that tb started at?
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!