Toribash
oh also u should add custom armbands like for example i was playing toriash with cheshyre the other day and i saw his gm armband it would be cool if u could but custom ones with tc lol
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
Originally Posted by Shark26 View Post
oh also u should add custom armbands like for example i was playing toriash with cheshyre the other day and i saw his gm armband it would be cool if u could but custom ones with tc lol

You can make your own armbands when you got a bicep texture.

i am a bird now - Lil B

What forum / ingame update are you most satisfied with in last 2 years (2013-2014)?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
How did you first get into programming/coding. What were the first steps you took while learning how to code. What mistakes did you make/what would you recommend for someone that is just beginning to code.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Timmy I ment like ones that come off the arm like barbwire lol
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
You're right, he was right. Hampus Söderström really is his real name.

I don't think repeat the word by 3 times, helped anyone.
[l]/Deadly/#Drunk
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
You're right, he was right. Hampus Söderström really is his real name.

you're right he was right was right Hampus Söderström Hampus Söderström
Originally Posted by jackferry View Post
I don't think repeat the word by 3 times, helped anyone.

You're right, him repeating the word three times didn't help anyone.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
We should have like practice fights while people are waiting for no tc of course but like the 2 that go up to fight do their thing while the others waiting can challenge eachother
Well. . . what have we here? a signature?. . . AH well. . . have fun scrolling
Originally Posted by Brenden98 View Post
We should have like practice fights while people are waiting for no tc of course but like the 2 that go up to fight do their thing while the others waiting can challenge eachother

Yeah. No. I don't think you realize how stupid you sound. But that's not very plausible. Because at that point you'd just have multiple servers existing that all co exist within each other.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.