Ranking
Original Post
Can we make a retired name section on the Forums?
Hey, i have my buddie Kindlebob who is really good but he recently changed his name to Frost. I thought it would it would be cool for all the really good players who leave and or get a name change to have their name "retired" and put in a special section of the toribash fourums! There could be past moderators who deserve to be remembered. There is just too many people who deserve the glory but are instead forgotten as new legends come in.
Last edited by Day; May 16, 2014 at 02:31 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
[offtopic]can we make a retarded name section"
i cant be the only one
Originally Posted by ben
people that do stuff worth remembering, are generally remembered.

best words of wisdom ever!
[ /offtopic]
anyways there is already a legend forum for them
and there is a thread of previous and current staff..
and if u have toriprime u can search username(i think)
just put _old or something
that will list all the namechanges
and hero i think they forgot gman80 :S
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Doing a moderation job assigned to you very well is not an exceptional work. Probably a lot of people can do the job just as good as you. Legends, however, have pulled off things only a select few in the community can do. So, while your contributions and time are appreciated, there are people who are better fitted to receive recognition.

Like I said a few days ago in a RT board thread, if there is someone who is well deserving for his contributions, he will be noticed by the legend council. That applies to both the present and the past. Right now, I am quite certain they already covered pretty much everyone in the past who deserved being a legend.

Anyone dan do it, yes, but there are also a lot of people that can be game masters, market squad, etc. There is a difference from being able to do something, and actualy doing it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Anyone dan do it, yes, but there are also a lot of people that can be game masters, market squad, etc. There is a difference from being able to do something, and actualy doing it.

This:
Originally Posted by Hero
Doing a moderation job assigned to you very well is not an exceptional work.

You get enough recognition while doing your job. We definitely cannot make all staff members legends for simply doing their jobs.

This might have been a considerable suggestion (after making a lot of amendments, of course) but since legend usergroup is present now, I don't think this is even remotely considerable.