Toribash
Original Post
(DarkFox) DarkFox Recruitment.
To Start Off, Hello, And Welcome To The Recruitment Thread!
We're currently in the market for new members.

Requirements To Be Considered.

App's gotta be a paragraph.
Last edited by darthc3po; Jan 8, 2015 at 11:20 PM. Reason: MADE IT MOAR PROFESSHUNAL
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Name:Crystal42
Belt: Blue
Reason: cause i know I can be a good player ive been playing with darth a kazu for a while
Something cool about me: Well im a girl an ive trained with a black belt named maddillon
It says freeform for a reason :|
Haider, I am oOSutokaOo, or Suto, or Kahn. Whatever is fine. I'm a black belt, and been playing Toribash for a decently long time now (7 months-ish), and I'm active ingame. I often surf through the forums, but I don't post too much. That is likely to change.
The mods I usually play are mushu, aikido/ABD, and a bunch of random fun ones that I find and screw around with. My playstyle primarily consists of trying to manipulate the opponent by taking them off their feet and grabbing an area that disables them a bit, or makes them easy to move (e.g. hips, lumbar, pecs/chest), or keeping down low and trying to score hard hits on the torso/upper leg area.
I want to join this clan because all of the members seem fun and close-knit, and that's something that I want. Lots of the members are active, and I see them while randomly jumping through games. It's nice to have clanmates that you can jump in a game with.

Plus, I like the story.

Originally Posted by oOSutokaOo View Post
Haider, I am oOSutokaOo, or Suto, or Kahn. Whatever is fine. I'm a black belt, and been playing Toribash for a decently long time now (7 months-ish), and I'm active ingame. I often surf through the forums, but I don't post too much. That is likely to change.
The mods I usually play are mushu, aikido/ABD, and a bunch of random fun ones that I find and screw around with. My playstyle primarily consists of trying to manipulate the opponent by taking them off their feet and grabbing an area that disables them a bit, or makes them easy to move (e.g. hips, lumbar, pecs/chest), or keeping down low and trying to score hard hits on the torso/upper leg area.
I want to join this clan because all of the members seem fun and close-knit, and that's something that I want. Lots of the members are active, and I see them while randomly jumping through games. It's nice to have clanmates that you can jump in a game with.

Plus, I like the story.

OH MY GOD, A PROPERLY FORMATTED APPLICATION AS WELL AS THE PROPER USAGE OF GRAMMAR. ACCEPTED.
So yeah grats you actually read the fucking OP, which is more than what I can say for the last two ones.....
ugh.
Hey new people! We are mostly playing at judo public so u all can join us and say hi or something.
canijoin plz
-----
please can I I don't have a clan
Last edited by zezzz; Dec 26, 2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys, I am ESoldier25, alias Elite or EliteSoldier. I am a blue Belt, and I am playing this game for one week, but I learn pretty fast, so I can counter some dangerous moves in pretty intensive situations. I am 13 years old, I am from Romania (this is in Europe) and I like to risk. I tend to use the grabby hands and make a suplex or roll over the enemy and slam them on the ground, in Greykido, Aikido and ABD. I played Wushu, this helping me understand the joints and making hand stands. I tend to use the chest and lumbar while I grab the enemy and use the glutes to anchor my feet on the ground, while I am thinking about rolling much faster the enemy. I am active on forums and in game, and I love your clan. I met some of your members and they are very funny, I still have some good memoried when I fought with Viddah, or the big eyed member of DarkFox (LeGenD33)or when i met Darthc3po. And I want to leave the actual clan, because is inactive as ****, and I want to learn new moves and tricks from you, and learn you some new things, too! I hope I will be invited in your very epic clan! Thank you for reading this post!
oh yeah, Your story is awesome! A meteorie which crashed into a forest... that's epic!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Dec 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM.