Toribash
Original Post
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Recruitment.
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Recruitment.

We use discord to stay active and connected with each other and such things so feel free to connect with us on there first by clicking Here.

Members of Kekkei Genkai may "Vote" on applications to give it a better chance of success.

We are looking for members that happen to like the twinswords4fixed.tbm mod for fun purposes.

We like to make fun and original moves as well as using them in twinswords4fixed.tbm

We put "Clan Moves" on our clans page and we like for our members to use them and to like doing so, so we ask that you please learn around five of them before making an application

The more time you put into your application the better, we will probably enjoy reading it more.

Your applications will be looked at by the leaders and or members and will be judged by them as well.

Your application should have

Last edited by Pendragon; Oct 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I will Sir, i will smell like a man age: 18 belt: black mods: twinswords4fixed.tbm, katana,jousting previous clans: none reasons:my dream team i like swords....
Last edited by Alexofiron; Sep 24, 2016 at 01:03 PM.
Originally Posted by Alexofiron View Post
I will Sir, i will smell like a man age: 18 belt: black mods: twinswords4fixed.tbm, katana,jousting previous clans: none reasons:my dream team

I vote No. Good guy don't get me wrong, but not enough skill and a lazy application.
I will Sir, i will smell like a man age: 18 belt: black mods: twinswords4fixed.tbm, katana,jousting previous clans: none reasons:my dream team i like swords....

i will have to vote no on this one. he will do 3 clan moves then back to rush moves thats not good for this clan sorry learn to play without any rush moves then reapply

I will also have to say no mentioning the rush move, on your performance test even though you infact DID beat me the quality on the move weighed down on your score. At least you could always reapply.

Well I am going to have to go with the people on this one and give you a flat out "No" feel free to make another app around a week or so.
Last edited by Pendragon; Sep 24, 2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
belt: green now but was black 2nd dan when i played 6 months ago
mods: judo judofrac and twinswords
previous clans: apex then uchiha
other: i have played for 2 years with breaks and some of your clan members might remember me as itachixxx back in the day
I would like to join Genjutsu, I know lots of the members i know Tavious best. my Age is 18, my best played mod is Twinswords4fixed, my belt is blue, (and rank 503) i had only one previous it was LOFF,
Originally Posted by OiyOiy View Post
I would like to join Genjutsu, I know lots of the members i know Tavious best. my Age is 18, my best played mod is Twinswords4fixed, my belt is blue, (and rank 503) i had only one previous it was LOFF,

Originally Posted by lifele2222 View Post
belt: green now but was black 2nd dan when i played 6 months ago
mods: judo judofrac and twinswords
previous clans: apex then uchiha
other: i have played for 2 years with breaks and some of your clan members might remember me as itachixxx back in the day

I'm not voting on either of these, because I don't really know either one much. However, I will assist by pointing out that their applications are not very long.
Last edited by Dylan4000; Oct 9, 2016 at 02:21 AM.