Ranking
Hello my name is GetBlazed, but people call me blaze, blazed, or gb. anyways I am a 8th dan (as you see) and I.... umm.. well I can play aikidobigdojo and stuff like lenshu and tk sometimes. I was offline for like 3-4 months so I forgot some of the basic/intermediate tips. I am recovering.

Activity: Pretty active
Hobbies: art (photoshop and irl) when bored. working out.

playable mods: ABD, Lenshu, TK, Judo, and Judofrac. (practicing wushu), spar and parkour.

roses are red
violets are blue
harambe is dead
so are you.
This is a signature that has been signed by someone who signed this signature
Originally Posted by GetBlazed View Post
Hello my name is GetBlazed, but people call me blaze, blazed, or gb. anyways I am a 8th dan (as you see) and I.... umm.. well I can play aikidobigdojo and stuff like lenshu and tk sometimes. I was offline for like 3-4 months so I forgot some of the basic/intermediate tips. I am recovering.

Activity: Pretty active
Hobbies: art (photoshop and irl) when bored. working out.

playable mods: ABD, Lenshu, TK, Judo, and Judofrac. (practicing wushu), spar and parkour.

roses are red
violets are blue
harambe is dead
so are you.

this guy is just alpha as fuck all around the board
, But honestly short but sweet. APPLICATION ACCEPTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guess I'll start this off by saying I'm 2nd Dan...
It's a long story, but I'll just make it short. I basically wanted a name change, but I'm too poor to afford one... So I went for the next best option and make a new account. So this is kind of an "Unofficial Name Change", but I digress.

(Also, my main account is fr0stycube. I got into a few videos with the account, mainly Concon videos though...)

Anyway...

I'm thirteen, and I'm on pretty often if my computer isn't freaking out. I excel in sparring, parkouring, and a little bit of competitive mods like Aikido Big Dojo. In my spare time, I play Smash 4 (if that even is relevant anymore). I also do head textures for free, like the one I have on right now if you're reading this on time. My discord name is is "Mr Falco~". (#4172)
|| Need an Artist? Falco's Here to Help! ||