Ranking
Ill give it a go.

Today, I was silly with my
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
ZOOOOOOOM

Originally Posted by dem rulez boi
No posting games are to be played in unofficial clan DSCs, these include but are not limited to: one word stories, changing a letter to make a different word, etc. Note: If you are an official clan and wish to play these games then realize they will not count towards activity checks.

no pls
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sorry. We will stop the word game. We'll just stick to beating tribe at warz :/

ZOOOOOOOM!!
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Hey guys, might be inactive for a bit, my pc crashed and we can't open it back riperoni, don't mind doe, should be back soon
Find me ingame and duel me
Is this the only forum?? Also, hello everyone I'm new here please don't hurt me!
At the moment yes. Need to re-expand our offical userbase. And make sure they are staying active.

Welcome to the clan Supra! Hope you enjoy the time here.

That is fine heat, i have had similar issues in the past as ypu know i currently use a crap pc because my old one turned into a brick.
I do know that lol, anyways for the incoming days, if you wanna stay in touch with the god Heat, forum will be the only way. Any type of message is read and appreciated (pms, clan forum messages, etc.). Also, Supra, tell Budsi to come back, we miss her
Shall try to keep on to you sir. In lighter news, we have just gotten the 6 wars streak.

Reminder to anyone who reads this, our old discord was deleted. We have this server for now tho
I'll try, I can only talk to her when she does homework now. Her computer can hardly browse the internet and she only plays csgo now..
Last edited by Supra; Nov 21, 2017 at 02:30 AM.
Aye man bring her back god please. For the discord server, I joined already, don't have the app on phone doe so won't be in it anytime soon.