Toribash
/invade

don't do that again please my phone can't take that shit

Creati0n why you gotta ruin my invade mann
Last edited by tabby; Sep 15, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
update on brawlhalla: the new dash update is actually not as bad as i thought it was

it's actually pretty neat
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
ddos chose invite, smart boy ;)

rip u thought

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
update on brawlhalla: the new dash update is actually not as bad as i thought it was

it's actually pretty neat

too bad brawlhalla was bad before the update anyway

:v
I think I might be retired.
The random invades are kinda getting on my nerves. If you don't know me personally PM me before you keep posting here as I'd like to get to know you before kicking you off my thread.

Those who aren't in the clan and are my friends should know whether or not they can post here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by NOOBCAT View Post
The random invades are kinda getting on my nerves. If you don't know me personally PM me before you keep posting here as I'd like to get to know you before kicking you off my thread.

Those who aren't in the clan and are my friends should know whether or not they can post here.

With that being said, if you don't know any of us here, and would like to get to know us, try to find us ingame(usually always someone on), or come visit the discord, there are always people on the discord that would love to get to know you!