Toribash
I am 19 years old and my favourite toribash mod is Jousting, I wish to join since the leader is incredibly talented, and I want to learn from him.
well, i'm 15 years old and my favourite mod now is taekkyon.tbm
i plan to stay in the clan: i don't know, 3 seconds?
i'm being active in forums and in-game now
i can bring to the clan, i don't know another member? oh i know:v so much :V emoticon:v
Last edited by l0lix; Sep 20, 2017 at 01:09 AM.
Sorry is the 3 seconds a joke? I need to know cause we would like you to stay a long time
i can stay in the clan 1 second, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or 1 eternity, i don't know what will happend on the future

so yes i'll stay on the clan 3 seconds >:v okno
i'll stay there as long as possible :v
if u want a number i'll stay 2 year aprox :v
-----
i'm trying to get on the clan 'cuz i wanna do different thing that i do (i only use the matchmake all time i play toribash 'cuz i can't enter on servers :,v (idk why)) :v
Last edited by l0lix; Sep 20, 2017 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The clan doesnt open up other servers and if you cant play in public servers theres no point in joining
ok, don't accept me if you want it, i can't enter on servers for no reason so i can't join on any clan for now.
im 9 my favorite toribash mod is twin sword 4 i plan to stay for as long as possible and lets just say im nice and kind to people in real life and also i think i cant really bring anything to the clan (srry)