ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Talon doesn't need a nerf.
If you're smart you can rape him.
I've never lost lane to a talon before because I play him so much and know what's going down.
He's a burst champ, if he misses his rake he's fair game.

andy, you know i've played talon about the same as you, but when you can burst a twitch down from full to nothing with a raka maxed w buff on him with only a tri and maw? yeah... it's still too strong.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Talon is completely useless unless he gets ahead, and requires you to play all in all the time to stay ahead. Pantheon does what he does only better.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Talon is completely useless unless he gets ahead, and requires you to play all in all the time to stay ahead. Pantheon does what he does only better.

Umm what? Talon is an assassin and Pantheon is a bruiser, they have completely different playstyles. I mean I don't know where you got this data from, I assume you mean Pantheon roams better but they both have different roles in team fights.
I R IRONMAN
I have yet to see one talon actually assassinate. All talon's do is dive with team, ult, and gets everyone low.

Same how eve is, she's an assassin, but she starts a lot of fights. IMO she should always start fight (along with some other hard cc (taric dazzle)) That slow is strong

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I have yet to see one talon actually assassinate. All talon's do is dive with team, ult, and gets everyone low.

Same how eve is, she's an assassin, but she starts a lot of fights. IMO she should always start fight (along with some other hard cc (taric dazzle)) That slow is strong

You've seen me assassinate. Multiple times.
:<
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Talon is in a pretty good place at the moment and will get nerfed further if he becomes fotm due to a tournament, but iirc Talon's only showing in a tournament was when Rock Solid chose him in their protect the assassin comp. That matches was ages ago though.

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
http://www.thisishowweplay.com/

So EG is the new CLG eu, the roster isn't changing

Old news.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:06 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Talon is in a pretty good place at the moment and will get nerfed further if he becomes fotm due to a tournament, but iirc Talon's only showing in a tournament was when Rock Solid chose him in their protect the assassin comp. That matches was ages ago though.

Old news.

I think it's more likely that olaf becomes the tryndamere of last year.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Umm what? Talon is an assassin and Pantheon is a bruiser, they have completely different playstyles. I mean I don't know where you got this data from, I assume you mean Pantheon roams better but they both have different roles in team fights.

No, pantheon is also an assassin. If you look at each champion's base health you will notice that at level 1 pantheon has LESS hp than talon, and only has 29 more hp at level 18. He is much more durable because of his passive and his kit in general, which allows him to play wth the aggression that he needs. He also has higher ad ratios than talon, his q being 1.4 per bonus attack damage (with 150% crits against low health targets) and his e strikes 3 times in a cone dealing effectively 1.2 per bonus attack damage against champions when they get hit by his GAP CLOSER STUN that INSTANTLY REFRESHES HIS PASSIVE. His cooldowns are also lower than talons, and auto attacks against low health targets will also always crit.

In terms of picking an ad caster to go mid (or anywhere really), pantheon is a better version of talon, he just assassinates much harder. Thanks for reading my destruction of your favourite champion, and your dreams.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

Laughed pretty hard at this.

Also, Talon > Pantheon any day for me thanks.
I just prefer him x 1000000000 over panth.
Panths game falls off late whereas Talon takes a huge chunk out of the whole enemy team's HP when you assassinate their ADC because of his AOE.

Panth Bruiser > Assassin Panth.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
No, pantheon is also an assassin. If you look at each champion's base health you will notice that at level 1 pantheon has LESS hp than talon, and only has 29 more hp at level 18. He is much more durable because of his passive and his kit in general, which allows him to play wth the aggression that he needs. He also has higher ad ratios than talon, his q being 1.4 per bonus attack damage (with 150% crits against low health targets) and his e strikes 3 times in a cone dealing effectively 1.2 per bonus attack damage against champions when they get hit by his GAP CLOSER STUN that INSTANTLY REFRESHES HIS PASSIVE. His cooldowns are also lower than talons, and auto attacks against low health targets will also always crit.

In terms of picking an ad caster to go mid (or anywhere really), pantheon is a better version of talon, he just assassinates much harder. Thanks for reading my destruction of your favourite champion, and your dreams.

Pantheon is a bruiser, the whole point of an assassin is the ability to go in, kill an enemy and GTFO. Pantheon has no escapes.

I mean would you consider Darius an assassin because of your interpretation of Pantheon? Darius at least has an execute that resets.

I agree with you that Pantheon is a better AD caster than Talon, because at least if Pantheon doesn't snowball he isn't completely useless, he is still able to build tanky and provide global pressure. Panth is one of my favourite champs to play mid actually.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jan 26, 2013 at 03:11 PM.
I R IRONMAN