Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.4 beta 1 (Steam, Windows only)
The first public beta of Toribash 5.4 is now available on Steam for Windows. To get it, switch to beta branch.
All the updates are exclusive to new UI and are not applicable to vanilla interface.

What's new:
- Overhauled tutorials
- New atmospheres system
- New shaders menu
- New mod selection menu
- New settings screen
- Ingame quests
- MoveMemory
- New tooltip
- Chat word filter
- A lot of miscellaneous fixes

Quick rundown on new features:

• Tutorials
    These still require some replay switching and better wording, but gameplay-wise they're pretty much at their final state.
  • Atmospheres
    Current build only includes two simple atmos, more will be added in coming days. If you want to make atmospheres for 5.4, contact me on forum or discord.
  • Mods
    We've made a cleanup of default mods folder and removed rarely used, broken or duplicate mods. If you know a super cool playable mod that's worth the stock folder and is more complicated than aikido (has env objects), post suggestions here.
  • Quests
    Quests won't currently work in regular rooms, look for updates to this thread in coming days.

As usual, anyone who finds a new bug gets 10k.
Suggestions are welcome.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Can't replicate it, any details?

sometimes playing a replay more than once or editing a replay will make hit sounds repeat or play random hit sounds

and login rewards was empty when i opened the game

it rarely happens
Last edited by AWESOMEOS; Dec 22, 2018 at 08:05 AM.
When i enter in game and click esc hud hide and i see error in chat:

pic

покушай котлет с котлетами
Ok so i logged back in and ALL of my settings got reset
Also i am stuck only being able to contract and extend and i can no longer hold or relax when i click
-----
Ive fixed it but i just thought i should make u aware of its possibility of happening
Last edited by Nation; Dec 22, 2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
Ok so i have no clue what i did but now move memory isnt opening at all

Did you load any other scripts with /ls? If so, that was the case.

Originally Posted by KrazyK9 View Post
Replays even at 0.01 Are fast, like very fast to the point of where i actually cant tell what is in the replay

Make sure your framerate isn't set to "Unlimited". If it isn't and things are still super fast, please make a recording and post in today's build's thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=622946

When ever i open the Quest/daily reward menu a large amount of server messages show up

Fixed it before I saw your post, was a leftover debug.

Originally Posted by hugsteur View Post
when you search something in "my replay" and you clic on 'back to all replays" there is no replay.

Couldn't replicate it here, but I changed some stuff in replays menu so that might have affected it. If it's still a bug in today's build, please post in the new thread.

Originally Posted by mega34 View Post
I completed all the tutorials, and when i want to choose any specific tutorial, i can't play anymore, i need to restart the game.
I can't make the menu appear using the ESC key, and i can't click on the "Next" button.

Just in case, my resolution is 1280x762

Couldn't replicate it, please post details in today's build's thread. stderr.txt contents and any chat echo messages that appear too.

Ok so i logged back in and ALL of my settings got reset

Not sure why that happened, you sure you didn't clean/delete your custom.cfg file?

Originally Posted by whizkid14
Also i am stuck only being able to contract and extend and i can no longer hold or relax when i click
-----
Ive fixed it but i just thought i should make u aware of its possibility of happening

That's mousebuttons option, forgot to put it in new settings menu. Thanks for reminding, sent 10k.