ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
You hate the first one and you like the second one ? I kinda like the second video .
But still , people used to dance , now they jump in concerts etc .
I don't care if people hate me for hating dj music but they also need to respect somebody his opinion . Done.

then you should also respect that they like dj music
dreamy suicide act
I only will give my friends who play dj music respect and Kradel .

Also , i give people who play dubstep respect though .
-----
if more people play like this i would totaly like to play it
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 19, 2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bleh. "Look at us we can do dubstep with guitars". I suppose it's fun to watch or something.
Not to be too critical about stuff but if you're taking a mainstream song and doing it with instruments you're either trying to make a point or you're doing it to gain popularity. If you want to arrange a song, fucken do something with it :<
(Dirty loops is awesome at this kinda stuff, remaking pop music into their own style. I also recommend igorrr)
Also dubstep is awesome
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Thinking about making a clan again. I am poor though so that will have to wait, unless you want to donate to Kradel In Need <3

Clan Name: Soak
Clan Tag: (So) before official or [So] after official
Story: It was a rainy day.
Rankings; Soaking (Leaders), Wet (Co-Leaders), Damp (Members), Dry (Trial Members).
Banners: Something to do with water.

So I need 15k for this and if anybody can send as little as 1k I would appreciate it, I may also sell my items. They are worth around 30-35k
I was also thinking this is our clan quote: Soak will leave you wet...wait what.
k for that quote u deserve donations gg
pls make bank and i don8
dreamy suicide act
I will make one Will be called SoakBank

I don't think you can donate yet, I might have to play 20 games first. Check for me though?
Lol, put "tc laundry machine" in sig pls ;d
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore