ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Upgrading PowerPC to 3.9?
How do Update my Power PC to 3.9? I need to know because it sucks being on an old Laptop only to find out your favorite game can only allow 3.86 to Power PC. Help? ;-;
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Moved to computer chat.

Ok, i didnt know where to post it, sorry
ClickMe My Business
This is definitely more of a Support thread (I'm not sure if it was moved from support, but I believe it is, as it deals with TB)

A quick look on the download page reveals there is not a newer version out yet. So unless you dual boot or upgrade, I think you'll be stuck on 3.9 (although I think powerPC's cant do either due to their chip, but don't take my word, cuz I'm not a mac whiz by any means)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
This is definitely more of a Support thread (I'm not sure if it was moved from support, but I believe it is, as it deals with TB)

A quick look on the download page reveals there is not a newer version out yet. So unless you dual boot or upgrade, I think you'll be stuck on 3.9 (although I think powerPC's cant do either due to their chip, but don't take my word, cuz I'm not a mac whiz by any means)

Damn! I hope they do make a 9.0 for the PP.......Can someone close, its not good anymore
ClickMe My Business
Holy crap dude, still rocking PPC...

I don't know what to tell you, but I wouldn't be surprised if future versions started dropping support, since Macs went Intel so long ago.

I can't be sure about that though, hampa would be the person with the answer here.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PowerPC's arn't viable choice for running toribash, I recommend upgrading computer.