Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Magazine Gun
You know how the sniper_range mod gun works?
Yeah, why don't we have an upside down magazine on which maybe has 10 bricks/bullets, and and have standing fire range instead?
Plz, make it true.
I see many flaws that would prevent this from working but if it is possible, I recomend you give the creator a prize of some sort.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
there was a thing like this that worked before... it was much more bulky and shot large squares.

basically the only way it would repeatedly shoot is if it had a rotating piston pushing each round out. however this wouldn't give it much speed because the round would need to fall completely so the piston can properly shoot it out again.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I had an Idea like this once, but it would more have to do with coding and altering the game rather than just making a mod... if anything it would have to be a script.
pretty much its a small rectangular object that could be attached to other objects, and when clicked on would shoot an even smaller projectile in a particular direction that could cause a fracture or something not too op. it would have a set amount of ammunition and would have a cool down time of 20 frames or something like that
i thought it would make for some interesting replays.
however something like this would most likely take a long time and alot of work to make, and would have to be a script.
i dont see anything like this happening anytime soon, at least not without support from hampa with coding the thing into the game
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Originally Posted by DaHStevy View Post
I had an Idea like this once, but it would more have to do with coding and altering the game rather than just making a mod... if anything it would have to be a script.
pretty much its a small rectangular object that could be attached to other objects, and when clicked on would shoot an even smaller projectile in a particular direction that could cause a fracture or something not too op. it would have a set amount of ammunition and would have a cool down time of 20 frames or something like that
i thought it would make for some interesting replays.
however something like this would most likely take a long time and alot of work to make, and would have to be a script.
i dont see anything like this happening anytime soon, at least not without support from hampa with coding the thing into the game

The only thing you need is the brick that the bullets hit and they go to hell.
i actually had an idea for a pistol like this for sp cup, but it wouldve taken all 16 moveable objects, so i never executed it

guess ill share it now

ya

main idea is that the bullets will be pulled down by gravity, (assuming tori wont lower his arms since he should be firing at chest level), and bounce off the bottom of the magazine, and then bounce of the plate at the top, which is angled 45°. for this pistol to work you'd have to hold on to it the whole time without lowering your arm(s), set all objects to have a friction of 0, for the bullets to be spherical in order to eliminate the difficulties with the correct angles be shot out the barrel, and for tori's hand to not phase inside the pistol's magazine

since it is a 2d drawing, the pistol with actually take 12 moveable objects, and could only fire 4 bullets

pt 2:

if you were to make this controlable, well that'd be super hard. atleast with multiple bullets. what you can do is edit the hand in mod maker, making it's height, (z), very small when not grabbing, and have the start of the mod where the hand does phase through the magazine so the gun is stuck in it. then edit the grab size of the hand so that its small enough to allow a bullet to fall to the bounce plate, and then the rest happens from there

i know i could execute this idea now, but atm i am too focused on sp cup

happy modding
Last edited by Tsuion; Dec 26, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I know this thread is kinda old but I had an idea for this and never really got around to it, but here's what I got.

It's a stationary turret with multiple shots and a few targets.

pics

Attached Files
gun_turret2.tbm (11.2 KB, 34 views)
Originally Posted by maximdj223
how to download?

Click on the gun_turret2.tbm on the bottom of the post
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.