ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]First Set.
Yeh, feel free to rate and give hints and ideas on my first set. It's still not finished and it's my first attempt at GIMP. So, don't go hard on me.

And close up on trails.

Close up on head.

New legs.

Whip of cards, yay!

Also, while you're at it. Is there any good tutorial on hand drawing? I seem to mess them up always. Also, how to make Ghostless Pictures?

Credits to
~blaze-01 for the head stencil.
Last edited by Perished; Feb 12, 2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: New head, new triceps, biceps and legs.
Rules.

Since you are new, I will change it for you.
Read them though!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Press "B" and the ghost should probably go away.

Aha, thanks for that. Will come handy in future.
loooks cool but add hairs to joker head
7/10
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
Are you sure this is your first texture? It looks pretty advanced for a first...add hair to the joker hair and I will buy the frgging MT textures!!!!!!! Those look awesome... 9/10 for MT textures full set is 23.2K and alot of compliments (<--that means the tex is good)
Originally Posted by ninjapulsed View Post
Are you sure this is your first texture? It looks pretty advanced for a first...add hair to the joker hair and I will buy the frgging MT textures!!!!!!! Those look awesome... 9/10 for MT textures full set is 23.2K and alot of compliments (<--that means the tex is good)

Whoa, thanks.

23,3K Really? It's not even finished, and hands are quite random. I was out of ideas so I just made them in to bandages.

And yeh, it's my first one.

Regarding the hair, I'm not sure if I can make a good hair, I actually like him bald more. Also, I'd love to stay on the Red/White/Black color scheme.
Bump, I really need ideas on hands and more feedback.
-----
Updated set, new triceps and biceps.

Still need a hand drawing tutorial.
-----
Another update. New legs.
Last edited by Perished; Feb 11, 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well since you have already copy and pasted the majority of the set from google, you might aswell do the same with the hands.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Well since you have already copy and pasted the majority of the set from google, you might aswell do the same with the hands.

What makes you think it's copy-pasted from google?

Except the head, yes that is copy pasted.