Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
lol hey, dude take a vid of you tricking in real life and youtube it =D
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized
interesting... they look a bit simple (and in the first one, some are), but they're not.

too similar, though, so I didn't bother watching all of the second one
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Oooh spiffy. You and Rushpwns should get together and make one super trick video...I smell an epic. :P

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Cool, but isn't it rather easy to do?

Eh, I guess it depends on how you look at it. Alot of the spinning and stuff is just getting into the air and holding all, but his timing has to be on point, plus it is abvious he has an pretty solid understanding of the mechanichs behind the things he is doing.

In other words, eh, maybe, but why crap on this kids parade?

Last edited by deady; Aug 11, 2008 at 04:33 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Sad news (mainly for me and my friends xD) - I had an error in my computer, and i lost all my files... including more than 450 toribash tricks replays. I even had a next vid almost ready, but now... i got to start again ;/

snowkiller, I will post some of my vids if you want ;p but i have to go out and record some better clips ;p and don't be surprised if my skill in real life is BIT worse than in tori xDD

NutHug, yes, it's all very easy to do. But there are two points. First - how to jump/flip/spin. If you trick in real life, it's a lot easier to understand the "rules" xD and second, very disturbing thing is that tricking in tori is completely different than real. I try to trick as realistic as i can, but tori is sometimes too strong xD and for example when i'm doing backflip or gainer in real life i do some setup, i jump up and try to gain some momentum (in tori this is the same). but i trick with the max power, and i land ONLY (only- compared to tori xD) single backflip etc. and in tori, if you do the same moves to do a backflip and use all your power, you'll probably do double or triple. so... it's not so easy as you think ;p i think you should try

and thanks for all comments
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lcslwuwR8

And you've got what you asked for xD it's me, yesterday. I actually have
some strange problems with my back, and it hurts me all the time. I had to
stop tricking after 20-30 minutes because of pain, so... xD This is NOT the
best tricking film. ;p