Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

First One Is Bad Cause I dont see anything like are they floating? Where's the floor?! Fo real i dont see anything but good job con
CLICK IT

Cool, i like spar challenges. Im ready for the next.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Haha thanks, still learning a lot. I'm starting to understand a few things better with the sparring. People still moan at me in the comments lol

Stuff the moaning, at least yu're trying. I don't have the patience to learn sparring. parkour is down my isle though
So if you're ever in need of a little try then i can attempt it.
Ahah i see that in every one of your serversatleast 5 or 6 times. Isn't it a great feeling being famous con ;P
p.s. Are you the REAL concon ;)
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Ahah i see that in every one of your serversatleast 5 or 6 times. Isn't it a great feeling being famous con ;P
p.s. Are you the REAL concon ;)

Haha it get's frustrating though. Though there is one thing that annoys me the most but I probably won't tell people because then they'll do it over and over and it drives me crazy every time lol.
Haha it get's frustrating though. Though there is one thing that annoys me the most but I probably won't tell people because then they'll do it over and over and it drives me crazy every time lol.

Private message me so i know what to look out for when i become famous xD -if only that ever happens xD XD-
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Private message me so i know what to look out for when i become famous xD -if only that ever happens xD XD-

Haha well keep at it with regular and unique content and you should get there xD
Haha well keep at it with regular and unique content and you should get there xD

Got any tips on creating unique content? and cheers man