Ranking
Original Post
2cool4you
Yeah hi I'm starting to learn tricking but I also like destroying uke too.
Attached Files
#C_Cheated.rpl (165.7 KB, 153 views)
Last edited by Complexity; Jun 21, 2014 at 04:34 PM.
Madman thing: Nothing much to say

Manip was kinda cool I guess but spins are always fun

Decap could be stronger

What was the gravity in that?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Not in the mood to cnc so here are just some things to look out for.

Cheated: Your arms seemed way to stiff through out the entire replay. Your body movement was good but the arm extension and holding threw off the entire vibe of the replay. It also seemed pretty basic and not creative. Try throwing in some unique tricks to set yourself apart from everyone who can jump and spin slightly.

Isolations put his toes in my mouth: The opener was meh, nothing special but nothing too bad.
I absolutely hated frames 470-435 because of that awkward ass waddle walk you did to get your foot back down. if you would have found a way to make that one fluid motion rather than a held walk like thing it would have been much better.
The lift was... Okay. It got the lift started so I guess it served its purpose but it was not very good, try coming in from slightly different angles closer to ukes body. When doing a manipulation you want uke to spin to look good not just practically shovel him with your arm and leg.
The next lift with your right leg and left arm was not suitable at all. the kick where you practically fell into uke was one thing but punching the legs and slowly forcing it between looked slow and gross.
The following kick was okay and you did start to get somewhat of a spin following with that next kick. no real complain there other than it was a bit stiff.
The arm push at 215ish was a bit awful. It was not the push itself but rather the angle n which you did it. Your body was already scrunched up because of that kick, the arm just made it look more awkward.

At this point in the replay it was clear that your leading hits had caused uke to lean away from you which is never good in a manip. Try to keep him over you rotating as you move more than hitting him at an angle upwards and away.

Because you hit him away and clearly lost control of him I understand why you did that little spin to grab, however I hated that you actually went for a grab like that. To me it did not look like a set up for a good kick but instead "oh no I lost uke how do I get this back". It also irritates me that all you did was splt him with that kick when you easily could have gotten more damage outputted.
The decap kick was nice, i really liked the speed and the fact I had to watch twice to see it so gj on that.

no pose for a long replay like this?

Overall not bad; but it wasn't that good. It could have been so much better if you would have just taken the time to get better looking lifts and spins.
the splitcap one was a bit lackluster compared to your other replays, the opener looked like it wasnt used to its full potential.
the manip was alright, you never really got uke to fly upwards, you looked like you were just trying to keep him in midair no matter what.
not a fan of the grab placement, but i like how you spun into it. the kick had a nice spin aswell.
decap was a bit weak, looks a bit lazy. nice pose though.
oh yeah
very nice, the opener looks like something that shouldnt look good but you made it look good somehow
the hits were all nicely chosen, i love the dms. im weirded out by the choice you made towards the end which was to grab ukes head for that hit. i think you could have done that hit without grabbing and it would have looked a lot better
dunno how you made such a good pose with such a shitty floaty ride lol
really nice replay
oh yeah