Another replay added
-----
A manipulation replay WiP.
Help...
Attached Files
#dlz_Scrape_5.rpl (374.4 KB, 18 views)
#dlz_wip_6_v2.rpl (107.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Oct 23, 2014 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Scrape' The opener was new and ok, the split on uke wasn't that amazing.
I liked how quickly kicked uke's arm off and then you did a boom hit which was a amazing.
All of it was great.
Well done son.
-----
The wip was good but at the end it was kind of sucky because your leg was extended which was weird but great wip brah.
Last edited by Nausea; Oct 23, 2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks for the CnC.
On the WiP I'm still struggling a bit, but thanks.
Still working on a manipulation replay, I think its going pretty good so far.
Attached Files
#dlz_wip_6_v7.rpl (207.3 KB, 10 views)
you could definitely use your legs at 750-710 to manipulate uke pretty nicely instead of waitng 60 frames to use your arms to manipulate him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Squid. I have seen all your replays and I just have to say that they are fantastic!

Some of the replays needs some tweaking but all and all amazing ;)
Thank you! This really means a lot to me. I have been trying so hard to make some good replays, and I have to say, I am proud of what I've done. Considering I only started making replays about 4 weeks ago, I would say that I have improved majorly. And again, thanks for the support and comments. ;)
-----
Still working on that manipulation replay WiP.
Here it is so far:
Attached Files
#dlz_wip_6_v10.rpl (220.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Oct 26, 2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have started drifting over to the tricking area of replay making after a frustrating while working in my manipulation replay. I'm still a bit new to tricking. I have gotten past flopping around though.
Here it is:
Attached Files
dlz_T_A_2.rpl (246.2 KB, 8 views)
Great replay! I feel as though you went into the cork at the end too early in your jump and when going into position you kinda snap into place which doesn't look very good. Everything else is great, you're on the right track.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS