Toribash
-----
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
so i had to make the app like godnewb did? why didnt you just tell that?

Its pretty self explanatory
-----
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
so i had to make the app like godnewb did? why didnt you just tell that?

Originally Posted by Riddellman View Post
What do you have to offer to VexyNoVaBlitzV3 ? i am a skilled player

What's you favorite mod?any parkour mod

How often do you play?about 7 hours a day

Do you post regularly in forums? about twice a week

Do you check and respond to your PMs?all the time

Tell us about your Toribash experience. i have met many famous toribashers

i have a pug called pablo i am in college and i major in art i work at tesco

I am happy to announce that your application has been Accepted With the exception you are forum active!
Last edited by Dominic; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash? completed it mate

Hi my name is Zazy obviously i came here to make an app for the clan. I usually play ABD and sparring. I've been playing toribash for a year and i also been in a few clan before this such as crooks. I've recently been very busy in irl stuff such as school so i might be a little bit inactive at ingame but i'll be active mostly on the forums it would be an interesting experience to be in a such a clan like this which hopefully has the potential to grow to a major clan, while in irl i usually go to school like usual person would when they are still kids, so thats my app hopefully it is enough to fulfils the requirement of the clan
I'm cool
Originally Posted by ZAZY View Post
Hi my name is Zazy obviously i came here to make an app for the clan. I usually play ABD and sparring. I've been playing toribash for a year and i also been in a few clan before this such as crooks. I've recently been very busy in irl stuff such as school so i might be a little bit inactive at ingame but i'll be active mostly on the forums it would be an interesting experience to be in a such a clan like this which hopefully has the potential to grow to a major clan, while in irl i usually go to school like usual person would when they are still kids, so thats my app hopefully it is enough to fulfils the requirement of the clan

Well Zazy, it was a very short application but you are very forum active which I have looked into so you have a high chance of getting into the clan but for now it is

Unofficial Whether you are in yet I will discuss it with the clan ASAP

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ? I dont know. Im mostly just a normal player, but i got da skillz

What's you favorite mod? ABD or judofrac

How often do you play? On a sclae of 1-10, 9

Do you post regularly in forums? Yes, Picture This got me into that.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, whenever im on the TB forums i check my notifications.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I used to be like 12, getting raped on this game, but now, im alot better.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc. Skills? Gaming. Just Gaming. Hobbies? Building, somewhat like an engineer. Sports? Psshtt please. Im not an active person. (note, that doesnt mean im a fatass) Social Groups? I dont even have a social LIFE.
Originally Posted by NanerP0 View Post
What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ? I dont know. Im mostly just a normal player, but i got da skillz

What's you favorite mod? ABD or judofrac

How often do you play? On a sclae of 1-10, 9

Do you post regularly in forums? Yes, Picture This got me into that.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, whenever im on the TB forums i check my notifications.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I used to be like 12, getting raped on this game, but now, im alot better.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc. Skills? Gaming. Just Gaming. Hobbies? Building, somewhat like an engineer. Sports? Psshtt please. Im not an active person. (note, that doesnt mean im a fatass) Social Groups? I dont even have a social LIFE.

Kind of a lazy App but as always, Ill talk to Qim about it!

Hey i'm 13 Year old kid from England who has been playing this since he was 9

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo - A Decent overall playstyle.

What's you favorite mod? - I have 3 Mushu,Wushu,Jousting

How often do you play? - I recently started playing again 3 months ago but from then everyday.

Do you post regularly in forums?- No. I used to on old accounts but not anymore.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? - All the time.

Toribash Experience -one day when i was 9 i wanted to play a really good fighting game then i stumbled upon toribash ever since that day i've been playing relentlessly.

Personal Life - Im 13 Hobbies - Enjoy playing football (soccer) Gaming,Building Social Life - My social life is very active.

I Hope I get in if i don't Thanks anyway guys!
Last edited by DanChaos; Apr 19, 2015 at 06:42 PM.
Originally Posted by DanChaos View Post
Hey i'm 13 Year old kid from England who has been playing this since he was 9

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo - A Decent overall playstyle.

What's you favorite mod? - I have 3 Mushu,Wushu,Jousting

How often do you play? - I recently started playing again 3 months ago but from then everyday.

Do you post regularly in forums?- No. I used to on old accounts but not anymore.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? - All the time.

Toribash Experience -one day when i was 9 i wanted to play a really good fighting game then i stumbled upon toribash ever since that day i've been playing relentlessly.

I Hope I get in if i don't Thanks anyway guys!

Same Thing as I said before, lazy app but we'll discuss it

I am a 13 year old teen who lives London England and also plays toribash daily i'm a decent toribash player My favourite mods are Mushu,Wushu and Aikido. I am currently in my 2nd year of high school when i was younger i used to rage, like A LOT now im very calm i like to respect people im sorry about my app before i rushed it. If i get in i'll be a very proud member to represent Duke.