Toribash
Original Post
"Real" Fighting
Ok, heres how it goes. The goal is to fight uke without doing those insane rip-your-fucking-head-off moves. Picture someone getting mugged.. You can make uke fight back if you want, and that's harder, so you get a better "rating". Also: changing the dismemberment threshold is cheating, as well as mods and replay editing. I'm the judge.

EDIT: -_-

EDIT2: If more people join the competition, I may add a prize of credits or blood.

EDIT3: Contest ends March 26th. Get the replays in now or never.

EDIT4: Contest is over. Deciding the winner now, prize will be of credits, since the cheap bloods are sold out >.>
The prize should be around 500 credits or so.

EDIT5: Results are in, congrats 1,000,000, you win. Credits being sent now.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Re: "Real" Fighting
How's this? This fight looks realistic, and I've set up a scenario for it. The_guv'na, Which is me, is pointing at Uke, then sucker punches him. Then Uke gets mad and beats my ass.
Attached Files
It was ok until uke flipped.
COM(B)AT... can you clear something (a few things :P) up for me as I'd like to enter but don't want to break the rules...

Originally Posted by COM(B)AT
Ok, heres how it goes. The goal is to fight uke without doing those insane rip-your-fucking-head-off moves. Also: changing the dismemberment threshold is cheating, as well as mods and replay editing. I'm the judge.

Originally Posted by COM(B)AT
Hmmm, not bad, but I would edit out the little flip at the end.

So...Editing? no dismember at all? also how many frames? and finally is dismember at 100? ... sorry for the raft of questions but I want to be sure before I make or post a replay. Thx. Tommy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
By replay editing I mean going into the rpl file and taking out the dismemberment parts, so when the part dismembered in the game, it wouldn't show up, thus making the replay more realistic.

The second one I meant hitting the E button on the replay.

They have the same name, not my fault.
This is my first attempt, just looking for comments on the movements really, uke is 'hold all' throughout so more like beating up a training dummy. i'll work on something with fractures and both models fighting.
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Ok, all very good entries. So far I'd have to say Umbrafire is leading, especially if he gets rid of that flip.
Here's my revised edition, let me know what you think.
Attached Files
@realfightingsorta_revised.rpl (41.9 KB, 42 views)
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible