Toribash
Original Post
WWE Replay request?
Ok, I'm a BIG wrestling fan, and to my surprise, when i joined the ToriBash gaming community, there was the 'WCW' maps, my favourite of them, being WCW_Jump, which I would say is like my gimmick. So, my question is, what WWE/TNA/any other Pro Wrestling Promotion moves would you want to see?

Any done will be posted as proof.
DEEZ NUTS
I don't think the replay board is really for stuff like this, but I guess we'll see where it goes for now since it doesn't really belong anywhere else.
Ok, this is one I've tried to do from the start, so this one might take a while.
-----
After a while, this was the best RKO I could do. Also, I ended up not using WCW_jump, as it was to hard to get the jump.

I'm also gonna clarify, it's not just finisher I want. Stuff like the Hurricanrana would be an amazing challenge. Speaking of, I'm gonna try that.
-----
Forgot to post it
Attached Files
RKO Attempt 1.rpl (32.9 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by ToriXman; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DEEZ NUTS
Like I said, i was gonna do a hurricanrana. Seriously guys, what moves should I do
Attached Files
Hurricanrana.rpl (24.6 KB, 26 views)
DEEZ NUTS
I will start you out with a basic since you all know that's hard to be doing the RKO since you have that mod start out with a......

dropkick
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
The 'Batista Bomb' (AKA, The Sit-Out Powerbomb') is definitely hard to do, especialy because a powerbomb is hard enough no its own. I had a go though.
Attached Files
Batista Bomb Att. 1.rpl (38.3 KB, 13 views)
DEEZ NUTS