Ranking
Original Post
♣[CHESS]♣ Smexy Ladies thread
This should be Useful thread ,so dont Mess with it (Shmevin or clan admins) ,or me and Noah will fuck you up.So,basically you can share any picutre of any girls that you find smexy/beautiful/,quite a girl to look at Etc.(this is my plan to increase forum activity ;p) acknowledgements to [Flow]

DO NOT POST IMAGES OF GirlFriends OR SUCH The Closest thing to Nudity allowed is A Bikini.,No illegal Pics
No more than 1 redhead or Emo Girls in each page.
No pics of boys Rainbowz& Noah.
Nothing excessive or over the top,=Ban
Enjoy Chess-Mates & Allies

I'll go first hehe

omg

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 27, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
This thread is almost exactly the same as [fl0w]'s thread.
Sure you can have a similar thread, but word for word?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Gave my acknowledgements to flow and It's not exactly word for word ,but the rules are the closest part because in basic sense that's the rules , but I'm doing thing by the book
If they were bothered or banned then neither will we. calm your tits.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Bitch please.
I'll post all the boys, redheads, and emos I want.
I might even post a boy redhead emo.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Lol noah also you realize the first pic doesnt have pants on and thats actually paint rigt? Haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Beauty at it's finest
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
See,the reason this won't work is because no one looks at clothed women to pass the time.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
OMFG FLOOP SHES HAWTTTTTTTTT ._. I gotz to post me one.

Sarah Underwood

Holy shit

JIZZ IN MY PANTS
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs