Ranking
Originally Posted by iceman21 View Post
lol
wow for a relaxing social game this sure is a big deal lol

It was going too far. It may probably end Terry having a deep grudge with Argevald and we don't want that right? Also, because the argument was being useless. Someone had to stop it...
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
I agree with Ardgevald.

People RESPECT people with horrible grammar but in favoritism, they would not really pick them for any kind of friend or acquaintance. This is because if you lack grammar, you are expressing that you are an immature person even though you are not. Even though you don't think you are immature, people think you are. And technically, the people's thoughts count so Ardgevald is right. I suggest improve your grammar, use deep words more and don't act like you are having an argument with someone who is using logically thinking.

/invade

Like i said before i only type like this on the internet but i don't 100% disagree with ard either and i also got friends with horrid grammar :/

Edit: are you saying I'm immature? just cos i have horrid grammar?! :O

P.s read my other post in the 'Please stop the thought of death' thread
P.ss i don't get your last sentence to be honest i meant the part about "don't act like you are having an argument with someone who is using logically thinking."
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 7, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
What do you mean 'someone did' iceman?
someone had to end it.....
ok ima off to bed cya guys
cya terry
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
( off - topic ) OK c ya iceman and good night lol although you wouldn't be reading this until you wake up lol
I did not say anything. I am just saying the truth...

I am not saying you are immature I am just saying that good grammar will give you a better expression to people...

Btw, why are you implying that I am accusing you that you are immature?
No, i just thought you were implying that I'm immature so i asked.

Also you never said what you meant by "don't act like you are having an argument with someone who is using logically thinking." i also said that before i said

"P.ss i don't get your last sentence to be honest i meant the part about "don't act like you are having an argument with someone who is using logically thinking."

P.S this is the last post today cos I'm gonna sleep. btw im just saying
Nvm. It is useless to argue with you...

Btw, logically thinking. Someone who thinks logical..
Last edited by Numb; Sep 8, 2009 at 02:45 AM.