ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DIAF]Clan Bank/Shop
File name: CANBANK

OK guys i have opened a clan shop, where anyone can buy items.. all profits go towards clan DIAF. people that are in clan DIAF can pm me about the item they are after for a 10% discount. if you want to see the shop go to torimarket, then type in Clan DIAF shop

the same file that runs the shop will also be our clan bank, which will take all donations (items, tc etc.) also it will give loans. i will only give out a loan if i think you can pay it back, you will have a deadline to pay back, and they will not be big.

People who have donated:
ShaqLebron: 830TC
ipin20: 100TC
RafaThePro: some gladiator and orc items
DavidFee: 11000TC
nnaass: 5000TC
materger: 200TC and 40 odd gladiator, orc and chronos items
xoxxo121: 1000TC
MYI : numerous amounts of gladiator and chronos trails
Drazur: gladiator and chronos items
CUJODOG: 1000TC and many items
EcoHitman: 1000TC and Beetle Blood, Beetle Emote, Beetle Ghost, Chronos Relax, Orc Left Leg Motion Trail, Titan Primary Gradient
mickeld:28000TC

Loans and when they are due to be paid:
11k-ipin20 12k to be repaid.
Last edited by Killjaden; Jun 23, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
ok thank you xD, it all goes towards the clan... but you sent it to me or CANBANK?
I sent some stuff to canbank (gladiator and orc, force, relax, gradients)
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
ok. but im sure as you have already heard, clan bank is non-acsessable for the moment.
yea i know
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
so i just send to clanbank huh
WE WILL START THE WAR WHEN WE R ON THE FLOOR ITS NEVER SEEN BEFORE ARMY OF ZOMBIECORE