people playing: 32, servers online: 11, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 16, 2018   #1
SecKiller77

Black Belt

Daily Mission
Hi, i would like to toribash have daily missions, it was bored in playing because there is no goal that let me play more longer in a day. I hope toribash had daily missions. Thanks
SecKiller77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #2
Insanity
Dator Mortis

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN Belt
Clan: fl0w

What daily missions would you like to see?

I don't see much potential since most missions i can think about are easy to farm with friends or alts.
Maybe play x games/day to get 100tc... Idk, we already have the daily login that grants a lot of tc to the economy.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals

Last edited by Insanity; May 16, 2018 at 08:56 AM..
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #3
Smogard49

Master Belt

TBH it sounds better than the daily login reward, but it leads to some concerns; do we wish to force players into MP or is the SP only path still available to be a part of the community etc. But this is a developer and publisher question through and through, which of the two numbers do you wish to boost, and at what cost? Hours played would be linked to having people spend time ingame, quests, whereas daily login ain't tedious to fulfill so you boost "active players". Having both would upset the TC balance even more and lead to a even heftier inflation, turning away people who have invested "A LOT OF TIME" into the game already, so you would cut at your core* playerbase.

Core* as in old-fag, pillars upon new players can rely on to keep the economy churning.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Smogard49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #4
-sir
Working on it
sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #5
Insanity
Dator Mortis

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN Belt

As in? If you would provide some feedback maybe some usefull ideas and suggestion would surface. I will bring the couter-arguments, count in me
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #6
McFarbo

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Alpha

I was thinking there could even be weekly missions that awarded high qi untradable items

And 3 missions a day, once you complete all 3 you get a prize (maybe shiai tokens?)
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #7
Lucy
Forumite

Black Belt
Clan: Evil

I'm curious to what Sir means by that post....

I don't think we really need missions, cause if we do item wise it will all just be untradable, If tc, we already have a buggy daily (of course it's being fixed) and you can already get money ingame to start with.
|I am Evil|R.XXX.P|OLDA Discord|
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #8
-sir
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
As in? If you would provide some feedback maybe some usefull ideas and suggestion would surface. I will bring the couter-arguments, count in me

As in "This is coming with one of future updates, but you may continue discussing the idea with how the system should work".
sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #9
=Saturn

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Well the Daily Login Rewards seems to be IP Locked or System Locked, can't tell which I only have 1 laptop. Therefore the "farm-able" concerns above aren't probably an issue since this is already something they have figured out.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!

PM ME ABOUT ANY AND ALL MEMES YOU FOUND, I LOVE RAGE COMICS, 100 TC PER PERSON FOR ANYONE WHO SENDS
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #10
McFarbo

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Alpha

Originally Posted by homeless View Post
Well the Daily Login Rewards seems to be IP Locked or System Locked, can't tell which I only have 1 laptop. Therefore the "farm-able" concerns above aren't probably an issue since this is already something they have figured out.

its easily farmable with the right tricks, just not worth doing
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote