Just video
Hello there!
Today im trying make a video!
Can you watch this!?

Video

Programs used:
Bandicam
Vegas
Last edited by Obake; Jun 13, 2019 at 05:16 AM.
ADIDAS? Who is PIDARAS?
Beginning was interesting, but definitely do not think the Black flashing screens are a good idea, it looked like the video was broken, and after a while got really annoying. Keyframing was pretty good. also try working with shaders.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
The video is really good tho, nice music choice. As Matarika said, the black flashing screens is not a good idea, as a guy who wear glasses, i found it annoying and it makes me blink many times.

For me, the video would be better if you turn off smart resample (i don't know how to explain it but it's like motion blur, but it's not) If you want a true motion blur effect, you should check out RSMB (Reel smart motion blur)

I also like how you record many different angels in 1 replay, i don't know why, but it's impressive.

If you want your video to sync with the music, you should know the velocity sync, it's like fast and slow motion, there are many tutorials on Youtube, you should check it out.

Hope you can learn something from this
Last edited by Tasaki; Jun 13, 2019 at 12:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
I recently started working with Vegas.
You really told me a lot of new things!
Thank you!
ADIDAS? Who is PIDARAS?
Im back with a new video ;c

vid

it doesn't look like you've done much to the replays, other than put them together with some music in the background.

i actually like the look of no raytracing sometimes, especially with the default shader. however, the color correction was a little wonky. mainly, the white/black borders. a lot of the camerawork is still, which is fine, but when it isn't, the camera goes nuts. there are parts where the camera goes directly through toris or jerks back and forth due to keyframes being too close. if either of those happen i suggest to just keyframe the entire replay over again. nonetheless, work on finding a happy medium between being super close and clipping through toris, and being super far away like in some of the sparring replays.

still, it was fun to watch the replays here. aside from the few seconds of WUBWOBWOB i enjoyed the song you chose. do more!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up