Toribash
Original Post
I suck!
Hey, I just got Toribash yesterday, been playing around a while, and...

I suck.

I can barely do anything! Could someone show me some strategies to help?
Well, I can help out by telling you the physics of toribash.
When you see the balls on your character the stuff that appears are like arrows so which ever way they're facing the part moves and so on, the ghost also helps.
And for strategies, I'd say try to get them off balance and trip them.
That's probably the best strategy for when you first start, or if that doesn't work out try to lift them off the ground and slam them down.
When you've played for a while and practised alot and had some experiance you can do stuff like this =
Attached Files
MSF Spar.rpl (558.6 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by CACROT; Nov 3, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Practice practice practice
The more you play and experiment the more you'll get used to it and figure it out
Mess around in free play first and then play some simple multiplayer mods.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Well the only thing i can say is learn what each joint does, learn how to use them at the right time, Also this will be important throughout your thing is Holding and Relaxing joints at the same time, You will need to practice alot of you want to be better...
Everyone had a hard time when they were beginners, but dont worry you will get use to it sooner or later...

Good luck
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I used to suck, but I am a pro now. Just pratice and stuff.. Best way is play pros.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I'm not a pro yet but I'm pretty sure I don't suck.
In Toribash, you just gotta use physics and be able to anticipate what you're opponents about to do. If you got that down, you can do like what CACROT said, get them off balance. Just keep practicing. Get used to the Tori's movements in freeplay so you don't make big mistakes in multiplayer that can cost you the match.
But remember this, no matter how much you practice, you can never win it all. There are gonna be times when you lose. Even the best players lose.
Best of luck, bro!!!
a spoon.
Practice. I joined today and I already have 4k TC and all. I know a few players that told me about it and I saw how they played but still. You don't suck you just need to practice more. I recommend going to the higher belt servers or the TC Tournaments. That should help you, it has been helping me for the past few hours.
Just keep playing and you'll get the hang of it after about a week. When you reach blue belt, you should start knowing what some of the joints do. I suggest going into freeplay and testing out what every joint does. The faster you learn them, the better.
Dude. I mean you have to practice in this game to get better. I sucked too but now, I'm beating the hell of the people that called me a noob. Play against people that have more skill than you. Observe how other players move when you are not playing. Hope you have fun.
Losing against a pro is better than winning against a noob.