Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Robotic Set | By:kauds
This is a new set . I started two week ago though,
I created some parts, I actually did much of this set, although I like to receive criticism and compliments on my work, it was something quite lengthy, whenever I can I will post new wip.
I'm using gimp 2.8 and cs6
Sorry my bad english.

#FINAL, New Head

#wip 1

#Final Set

Last edited by -Kau-; Mar 17, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
i'll have to buy when you finish it, seems amazing bro.
I loved your robot details and the sync of any part still great, i just don't liked these green thing and some draw fails, i'll wait the another wips.
than talking about?
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Nice set i wanna see it finished
I Just dont like the acid/goo thats dripping off him
Bump.
final, new head added.

#Final Set

bump.
final set
I do not like the torso, feets and mucus. And look a little plain. But i like head and biceps. On the whole set looks not bad. 7/10.
I think that it can sell it for 40-70 thousand, not more , not less.
Last edited by Berc; Mar 17, 2013 at 08:21 AM.
I really do like it... it kind of reminds me of this set...

Set

Originally Posted by togo1234556 View Post
I really do like it... it kind of reminds me of this set...

It reminds me of some other set, but certainly not this one. This set is very different from the style of the set of Kauds.

--------------

I remembered that the head kauds like this head (I could not find the full version of this head but it is very similar.)
Maybe someone will remember whose it is head in the original?
Last edited by Berc; Mar 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM.