Ranking
Well... I actually have played a majority of my games with LeBlanc. She is deceptively powerful. I think it depends most on if you prefer ap or ad champions. I moved on to Diana and then Aatrox but I actually found out that Ashe fits my playing style the best. The best game I've had with Ashe was 25 kills, 8 deaths and 13 assists. I was adc of course. I have skins for all of the champions listed. I think they were all 975 RP and LeBlanc was 750 RP. I have a lot more as well. I am a firm believer in skintimidation.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
slowly but surely going up in the world (silver 4 geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt ttttttttt)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
Man, i wanna play LOL but Bin_xxx Error while downloading :/

What is the bin_xxx error? You're on a PC right? I have a Mac but maybe I can find some literature on the internet concerning your issue and get it working for you. c:
LMFAO, got demoted again. Sweet. Went from Bronze 1 to Bronze 2 now Bronze 2 to Bronze 3.

Welp, least I'm not going to give a shit about playing well anymore.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
The Tribunal gets the weirdest cases ever. These are two of the ones that I found...
http://i.imgur.com/bHYKS5R.png
http://i.imgur.com/YgjuJZB.png
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
LMFAO, got demoted again. Sweet. Went from Bronze 1 to Bronze 2 now Bronze 2 to Bronze 3.

Welp, least I'm not going to give a shit about playing well anymore.

Only play ranked when you're in the right frame of mind and you've had a good normal game or two before hand :'P

Just timing your ranked when most kiddies have gone to bed and playing after the am has already improved my ranked chances a lot :'P
i dont even play normals before i play ranked, hell, i rarely play normals. i play ranked only, even to only test champs (hell, i tested jinx in ranked, luci, mao, mumu, yeah quite a few more as well)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Only play ranked when you're in the right frame of mind and you've had a good normal game or two before hand :'P

Just timing your ranked when most kiddies have gone to bed and playing after the am has already improved my ranked chances a lot :'P

An unranked game is a wasted game.

I just don't care about winning anymore lmfao. It's stupid to. Honestly the last few days have pushed me away from LoL entirely. Makes me almost miss SC2. I'm being reminded everyday how and why Team Games can suck.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
More like experience gained. If you're not trying to look at how each match went and look for your own mistakes and improve from it then yeah. You're wasting your time playing League.

Lol Przero, I couldn't bring myself to test champs in ranked, (although I've done it a few times) the results go surprisingly well. Giving me too much confidence and causing me to do poop the next game