Toribash
I don't like how rank is determined by level. It's not even that skill based. You get XP from just dropping and insta dying. Anybody can realistically get Level 100. People that win and get kills just get it faster. I also assumed winning games gave you ingame currency. Wrong as fuck. I was so disappointed when I won a duo match and got nothing. Who cares for this beta character customization if I have to drop 20+ for an outfit/recolor and pickaxes/gliders I'll rarely see in game.

The coming soon season shop tab looks like it'll all be ingame currency too, which is very lame. The per level rewards, as far as I've seen, appear lackluster. I got to Level 11 today and as a level 10 reward I got a banner symbol nobody will ever see. Nice. Level 25 is a glider which is a bit better I guess.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
pve will be free 2018 which allows u to earn ingame currency. seems fair to me in a f2p early access game
Last edited by Bisonic; Oct 27, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
I rather they keep both game aspects completely separate. Why force people to play PvE when it did bad because of how garbage it was. The whole reason they made the BR was because Fortnite PvE plopped hard. So now people have to play the PvE to gain ingame currency. Micro Transactions ruin a good game.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
pve plopped hard because people don't want to put time for grinding and after thay say it is pay to win. which is not the case, it is pay to skip just like warframe. but yeah i agree they should completely separe both of those with their own way to gain currency
no u