Toribash
Original Post
Will toribash next have new grab mechanics, or will it still be the case that a graabbed hand can still grab back
I think they are working on a mechanic that makes grabs able to be broken out of with enough pull away force. At least thats what i've heard, don't quote me on it.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Yo if that's the case, that changes everything. Being able to break out of grabs with enough force would change grappling drastically. It would also be more realistic. Really looking forward to this! Prayers that it comes out soon lol
Origin For Life
SO are both different games or is this an update to this game....if possible please add a way to hide your country flag or change it 'cause people like to stay anonymous
Last edited by Burger445; Aug 11, 2018 at 03:08 PM.
QUACK!
Beta requesting could be a very positive thing in the commmunity.

Im not sure why this is not happening. I mean i work for one of the fortune 500 companies that if they did not do this there products would fail miserably with no consumer testing.

No consumer testing leaves biased opinions, potential bugs that could be resolved by testers or beta testers bringing them to light.

This could boost potential advertisment to it as most of the people playing it at the start would be us. This would be a good test to see if it is going to be a hit outside toribash original if we even populate it in a beta test. (Like if people from here play it and enjoy it more than this version then maybe there is something to put more advertising or marketing towards.)

Or the game is in limbo/forgotten.
A lot of projects get cancelled, if hampa is trying to make a nother toribash game that is going to splash it would need a change in the learning curve to keep players in.

So real question is the game developed enough for.testing
Last edited by Mikes; Aug 11, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
That's the thing I don't think it was even close to being ready for testing. When they announced it.
Or we definitely would've seen more by now.

what I believe is that they only had a skeleton of the game around Announcement time.
So, far enough to know this is for real, and that they are moving forward with the game officially.

But you can't really test a skeleton, there's no organs, meat, or flesh yet.

So, right now I feel that's what they're quickly trying to assemble. I'm sure they know
they announced way too early. And right now they are pushing themselves incredibly hard
to get something out. So I guess we'll all have to be.

p a t i e n t *sigh*

The advertisement/planning/Marketing team if they even exist. Needs a little help and guidance.
What I do think is even if there's nothing they can show us right now.

At LEAST update the original Hampa post with more official information. Because there are
things i've seen in the GIFS that were released that haven't been added to here.
Last edited by matarika; Aug 11, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
That's the thing I don't think it was even close to being ready for testing. When they announced it.
Or we definitely would've seen more by now.

what I believe is that they only had a skeleton of the game around Announcement time.
So, far enough to know this is for real, and that they are moving forward with the game officially.

But you can't really test a skeleton, there's no organs, meat, or flesh yet.

So, right now I feel that's what they're quickly trying to assemble. I'm sure they know
they announced way too early. And right now they are pushing themselves incredibly hard
to get something out. So I guess we'll all have to be.

p a t i e n t *sigh*

The advertisement/planning/Marketing team if they even exist. Needs a little help and guidance.
What I do think is even if there's nothing they can show us right now.

At LEAST update the original Hampa post with more official information. Because there are
things i've seen in the GIFS that were released that haven't been added to here.

I dont think they would add any news here ngl
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
But they established this location as the hub for official news. If they don't post anything more official, then the only other location of news we'll get is leaks. such as those Gifs.