Ranking
This game is nothing to silent hill. It freaks me out. And when i played it when i was 10. I shat my pants. Litteratly
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I just upgraded the plasma cutter to full and the plasma rifle too, the cutter takes off limbs one shot.
insert sig there
Sweet game,

I put the chapters first letters together and see what they form:

New Arrivals
Intense Care
Course Correction
Obiliteration Imminent
Lethal Devotion
Environmental Hazard

Into the Void
Search And Rescue

Dead on Arrivals
End of days
Alternate Solutions
Dead Space

N
I
C
O
L
E

I
S

D
E
A
D

Nicole Is Dead lol

Reply to C:

Those little things are called swarms and the big ones are called pregnets (sp sorry)

BTW my favorite gun is the Plasma Rifle,Plasma Cutter (was supposed to be an actual cutter but was changed into a gun in the real game)

I can probably name all the dead space creatures:

Guardians: the ones on the walls throwing guts at you
Slashers:The first kind of necromorphs you fight
Twitchers:Omg you will never want to face these guys they are scary, ok they move fast because they are military have stasis modules that the infections got into the stasis which went into the bodies which makes them move fast.
Immature Guardians:The ones on the walls that are regular humans and have 3 entrail pieces and if you use your flashlight on them its funny.
Dividers: Just regular skinny necromorphs, that are like smokers from left 4 dead that their tongue can reach up to 11 meters and when you kill them they go into pieces and try to kill you.
Tentacles (I think): The ones that just grab you on the legs
Female Slashers: Their heads are probably off and they spit at you, all the other stuff they do is be a regular slasher
Leaper: Those alligator type of aliens that leap on you
Brute: OMG EASY TO KILL BUT HARD IN THE OUTSIDE stasis on him and shoot his legs and you'll be alright.He is a big guy that acts like a mental gorilla
Infector: Umm,what else? They're flying infecting people
Hunter:.........omg......these guys just can't die you have to run from them! shoot them in the legs and stasis him
Lurker:Baby aliens with tentacles from there back.
Swarmers:The small things that jump on you
Pregnants:The big fat necromorphs that when you shoot them in the stomach they spit out swarmers,so aim for the arms and legs NOT THE HEAD HE WILL OPEN HIS STOMACH AND SWARMERS WILL COME OUT TIP REALLY IMPORTANT:when you aim at his arm you should be careful and aim at his other arm because at the arms that your regularly aiming at he will move to his stomach and cause you to be swarmed
Last edited by Altair44; Mar 16, 2009 at 05:32 AM.
Not nice of you to spoil the ending.

And you triple-posted.

My favorite gun is Ripper. Gotta love those levitating saws.
Never compromise.
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post
One freaky part in the game is in one of the laboratory's where you are locked in with one those limb-growing-back monsters and the room fills up with pretty much one of each kind of other monster, then getting stuck in the corner with no med packs and 2 pulse rifle clips left. I had to run :/

The death sequences and animation in general is good too.

Whats scarier than Dead Space?

Scarier than dead space?

I don't know

F.E.A.R. 2
For some reason, I didn't find the elevator scene in the first bit scary. But my two older siblings did. Strange.

Well, I'm only a tenth or so into the game, but I think it isn't that scary.
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Scarier than dead space?

I don't know

F.E.A.R. 2

Ughh....F.E.A.R. made me paranoid...
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Dead space is a good game, my friend gave it to me, i've complete it in 7 hours, and if u wanna see some cheats go to mockeye .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
Agh, I just bought this game.

I MUST stomp every fucking thing into absolute oblivion, cos it:

a) makes me feel better

b) lets me watch the awesome physics

c) lets me make damn sure the thing is FUCKING DEAD.

Yes, I made it. It is my train of thought when I stomp shit into non existence.

Also, the game is fucking atmospheric. (Scary)

Rofl...overkill.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Scarier than dead space?

I don't know

F.E.A.R. 2

I played the demo for that game it is so Fucking scary, what really got me is the floating dead bodie thats their for half a secound and u dont know if what u saw was their or just light reflecting and then it happens again and i just flip out shooting at the damn thing, i am normally not scared of horror movies or games but that one DEMO had me really jumpy.

Ontopic: i played the demo for Dead Space(Yes im a demo whore) Wasent really that hard or fun. to me the aiming seemed kind of jacked up and it was really easy when i ran out of ammo to just hit them. wasent scary at all imo but thats just the demo of it.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?