Market Bots
Everyone should have to register a market bot

One bot- 50k
Two bots- 125k
Three bots- 250k

Feel free to change and modify
Don't Be Racist
No thanks.

This is essentially selectively punishing certain people who worked to write their own bots to make profits. It's not like there's some sort of free source code given out to people. They wrote it themselves; I personally see no reason to punish them.

There are also not that many people using bots atm.

If you have a problem with them, this isn't the solution. It's not very well thought out. Explain why they should have to register their bots. What beneficial purpose does this serve besides just punishing people who use bots because you don't like them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Sorry, gotta agree with guy above this time.

It is unfair for the ppl that made some previously.

I could make you a market bot though :-)
"A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up." -- Archos331
What if they abused it and made like 100 market bots and just spammed up the market. That's totally fine right? This is just an idea to keep people grom abusing their rigts to market bot
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
What if they abused it and made like 100 market bots and just spammed up the market. That's totally fine right? This is just an idea to keep people grom abusing their rigts to market bot

well, if you paid any attention to the ban list, you'd realize that there are limitations to the market.
if exceeded you will be banned.
so i dont think that there will be any problems with multiple bots.
plus from the look of that post it doesn't look like you understand how bots work.

"Bots can automate tasks and perform them much faster than humans."
without money or items bots are useless.
damn im gettin old
This is similar to the plot of Marvel's Civil War...

Anyway, I'm not at all for this, Coding something like this is no small task and there is very few people who I know to have efficient GOOD bots (Insanity is the only one to come to mind)

It's just not a very well thought out idea, could you please elaborate further?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Market bots are being discussed a lot lately, please send all your ideas etc. to Ryan via. PM. The more the better.

Also, when you say "everyone should have to register a market bot" do you then mean everyone should have one, or just that the people who want market bots have to register them?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Market bots are being discussed a lot lately, please send all your ideas etc. to Ryan via. PM. The more the better.

Also, when you say "everyone should have to register a market bot" do you then mean everyone should have one, or just that the people who want market bots have to register them?

I mean if someone wants a market bot, they have to register a specific account
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
I mean if someone wants a market bot, they have to register a specific account

Okay so can you explain what you mean by "specific account"? Do you mean like regular TORIBASH accounts or something related?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post

They have bean disscused a lot lately because they we're ilegal before...once they got legal they started issues.

I don't support this. Either legal or illegal. yes or no. Bean 2 months since they started disscution about them, no result yet...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals