Ranking
Rocket i Enjoyed But there wasn't that much to it
BioHazard was not one of your best replays I dislike what your arm did at 370. i didn't like the way you lost momentum during your kick/backhand combo But i loved how you kicked you while your foot was inside his stomach
daaavid was ok again nothing really special very fluid and i feel like I have seen it before (My vote doesn't count)
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
(My vote doesn't count)

then why is it here and on the wrong part of the week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Tsui we are allowed to evaluate the replays but the final decision comes on the weekend (I think)
you can post if you want to give any advice, nothing wrong with that but the voting is the recruiter's job
oh yeah
fuck i'm getting worse.

note:All the fucking tricks in the fucking tricking replays can be found in the fucking tricktionary.

edit: changed the last replay (hope thats ok)
Attached Files
Banana Tricks.rpl (355.2 KB, 35 views)
[Alpho][ Crime Scene ][M].rpl (217.1 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Alpha; Jul 22, 2016 at 08:01 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
victortb: daaavid is awesome, i have pretty much no big problems with it. Simple dm pattern but the movement is great and effective.

BioHazard has fantastic dms, the only part i thought was not so great was the opener. I like that you changed the spin at 370 instead of continuing the arm swing, but it is not easy to do and it shows, your arm looks quite twitchy and it doesn't look like it was on purpose. You had to wait for your right hip to extend at 350 so you could rotate without having your foot hit the ground and stop the spin. All of that combined made that whole part look a bit clunky. There were also other parts where you did abrupt movements that looked not so great, like at around frame 230, your right arm and neck go to the best position for the following spin but it was a very sudden movement. At 100 the right knee extension could have been a bit smoother, but that's not a huge problem imo.

Rocket was pretty good, although I think I was expecting something really good to redeem the second replay. The double core dm skeet is great, and the rest of the replay is good.

I think I would say yes if the second replay was as good as the first (and I really wanted to say yes after your last app that was really good ). There is still quality in the replays, I just think the reason I won't say yes is because your replays could use a bit more polish and care for details (it showed a lot in the second replay which is why I wrote so much about it).
So my vote is no, but I have faith in the next app CARREGA BRASIL

Alpha: In Banana Trick your arms look quite immobile, especially when you land and are rotating your chest for the next trick. I think it's good from frame 400 onwards though.

The second replay is cool, although the tricks didn't look particularly new. You got quite a bit of airtime in some of them though. The arms were completely extended or held during a few occasions and it bothered me a bit because it looked like you could either relax a joint or do something with the arms.

Crime Scene is pretty good, the last dm was a bit unnecessary imo. Not that it's bad but after the awesome splitcap it's fair to expect something as good as it. The overall replay is still really nice.

I'll vote no, I think the replays are nice but could use some more work. Good luck on the next app
oh yeah
I was going to write a huge wall of text but it seems like pusga has ninja'd me for that.

So, to keep it short n simple, I do agree with pusga on both of these apps.

fyi, I really am excited for your next app victortb, this stuff was pretty nice, I watched daavid first and I was almost certain I was going to say yes, but then biohazard and rocket were a bit of a let down.

for alpha, I can also see promise in ya, but you still need some work on generally refining your movement and such. The stiffness and twitchiness is noticeable, but not too horrible. I wish you luck
h
VictorTB
daaavid - It was pretty sweet looking really, it was nothing extraordinary but it had a really smooth flow to it. The transition to the pose was nice but a replay that emphasized flow that much seems kinda weird to end with a typical abrupt quad pod pose. Nothing really bad to say about it but it's not particularly amazing either.

BioHazard - The opener for this one was rather rough, namely at about frame 360 where your hand looks like it got stuck on the ground and you rolled with it. The initial DM's of this replay are rather lack luster. I'm fond of the transition to the second kick as well as opting to keep the stomach attached to your foot for the final hit.
Again, wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing either.

Rocket - Not really fond of this replay in general. The opener is kinda awkward and stiff and doesn't lead into the skeet very well. By the time the skeet connects and uke is already falling towards the ground you've kinda lost your opportunity to do anything with his upper body from there on. The last kick wasn't anything particularly special either.

Anyways, I've been seeing you improve a lot lately, and I've seen you post better replays than some of the ones you've sent here, so I know you'll get in eventually. Just keep trying friend, I don't have any direct advice for you other than try being more creative, your replays currently are a bit cookie cutter.

AlphaN00b
Banana tricks - The initial part of the replay has a fair bit of twitches and hiccups but you really pick up towards the end once you find your rhythm and speed, if the beginning of the replay was as good as the end of the replay I'd say it's ORMO worthy but as it stands it shows you still need to refine your movements a bit.

what happen to a frog when he get stuck in a box - The wall running at the beginning was pretty well done. The following tricks were a little iffy though. You tend to keep your knees at full extension during a trick rather than letting them move naturally which just looks really strange. The height and speed on the cork were pretty good but the angle at which you spin wasn't great, it just looks sloppy when you do them horizontally. Anyways, my main issue with this replay is the amount of running you do in it, it almost feels gimmicky. You spend far too much time trying to get to the walls than you do actually tricking.

Crime Scene - The opener is really my main issue, the abrupt kick towards the ground at 418 looks fairly poor, but the rest of the replay I really liked. It held it's flow with fairly precise hits and interesting movements. I feel you could have easily gone for more than just the arm with the final hit and really gone out with a bang. The pose is a bit stiff too, with a bit of editing it could have been a lot more 'comfortable' looking.

Anyways, it's a no from me for now. Keep trying my dude you improve every time you come back and I know you'll get in eventually, you show far too much potential to not.