Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
The problem is that it could be too long, perhaps it could be "Remember where you come from"

yeah that’s a little better. A lot actually.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Oh wow, this is still alive... Or again
Can't forget my first clan

Also haven't seen Zeus in ages, last time was back when you were in a critical state, I think your wife informed us about it at the time... Don't remember the details sorry, just glad seeing you again

oh thanks buddy. It’s good to see you again as well. It’s been a while, how are you?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
The problem is that it could be too long, perhaps it could be "Remember where you come from"

How long can the usertitle be? But I do like the concept of Remember where you come from.

Also Fluxorious what is up man, glad to hear from you again. Also, i'd like to know if you gave up on your game project that you've shown us before. I wanted to see the final project
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Oh wow, this is still alive... Or again
Can't forget my first clan

Also haven't seen Zeus in ages, last time was back when you were in a critical state, I think your wife informed us about it at the time... Don't remember the details sorry, just glad seeing you again

Hey, so you were in Origin? Glad to hear from you again, it's always a pleasure to be remembered.

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
How long can the usertitle be? But I do like the concept of Remember where you come from.

I don't know precisely, it just says that it has to fit on top of the forum avatar.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah that’s a little better. A lot actually.

oh thanks buddy. It’s good to see you again as well. It’s been a while, how are you?

I'm doing just fine at the moment ^^

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Also Fluxorious what is up man, glad to hear from you again. Also, i'd like to know if you gave up on your game project that you've shown us before. I wanted to see the final project

Heya, not exactly given up but moved on. Still developing and frequently posting progress on my discord, just not the same project from last year

Hey, so you were in Origin? Glad to hear from you again, it's always a pleasure to be remembered.

o7
Last edited by Fluxorious; Jan 21, 2019 at 11:40 PM.
okay but its glad to hear from you again
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
A custom user title would be awesome, clout points are great haha. And yeah Flux this place is still kicking lol.
(Origin)
Yes it's great but it would consume 2/3 of our total perk points. I read that Erth is working to implement other perks, both ingame and on forums. I was thinking that we could wait when they come out so we can see what we like more. What's your opinion?
Yes it's great but it would consume 2/3 of our total perk points. I read that Erth is working to implement other perks, both ingame and on forums. I was thinking that we could wait when they come out so we can see what we like more. What's your opinion?

just go with the first option. It would be really cool if we could use pictres.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
just go with the first option. It would be really cool if we could use pictres.

Do you mean usertitles with an image? We could do it but we'd need 40k points, that we don't have. Which image would you choose?
Do you mean usertitles with an image? We could do it but we'd need 40k points, that we don't have. Which image would you choose?

yeah I do. And I m just throwing ideas out there. Give have More soon.