Toribash
Original Post
Want to join? Post here!
Hello! Welcome to our new member application thread, courtesy of yours truly, box.

If you're interested in becoming a member of our clan, please post here telling us a little about yourself. Name, age, anything you'd like to share. Also please give a few reasons why you're interested in joining and maybe how you could contribute.

That's it, it's really that simple. After you post, our members will go through a voting process and we'll let you know if you're accepted. Wonderful! You're well on your way to joining an up-and-coming official clan!

If you have any questions about our clan, please feel free to have a look through our boards or send any one of us a private message and we'll be happy to share our experiences with you.

Cheers!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
so i mean. this died, now it isnt dead. may i crawl back in here?

It'd be really nice if you made an app :3 we're not just gonna let people just join because they used to be apart of the clan.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
If you aren't willing to make another small application to rejoin then you probably shouldn't be in the clan. I did give y'all an entire week (plus a few days out of my own laziness) to show activity.

alright on it...
-----
so you all already know the serious info. unless you've done some cleaning to the secret hole. im gonna skip that. when i left i gave no other reason than saying there was too much drama. i was wrong, it was mostly me trying to figure out why i wasnt happy. later i found out it was because i was doing too many things. ive calmed things down now and i think im ready. i can contribute with events and maybe a clan mod or two. im getting the feeling i got before things started going too far but im trying to keep it low.
i did a lot of leadership things in the past and ended up leaving with the clan better than how i found it (after wizard and colors left anyway) i prolonged its existence along with elder and resh. if needed i can do so again. hopefully it wont reach that point this time i like you guys and i want to come back. your boards look pretty fun in general and i feel like ive matured* enough to understand my limits.
*i didnt reread this
Last edited by Hezk; Jan 9, 2018 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
alright on it...
-----
so you all already know the serious info. unless you've done some cleaning to the secret hole. im gonna skip that. when i left i gave no other reason than saying there was too much drama. i was wrong, it was mostly me trying to figure out why i wasnt happy. later i found out it was because i was doing too many things. ive calmed things down now and i think im ready. i can contribute with events and maybe a clan mod or two. im getting the feeling i got before things started going too far but im trying to keep it low.
i did a lot of leadership things in the past and ended up leaving with the clan better than how i found it (after wizard and colors left anyway) i prolonged its existence along with elder and resh. if needed i can do so again. hopefully it wont reach that point this time i like you guys and i want to come back. your boards look pretty fun in general and i feel like ive matured* enough to understand my limits.
*i didnt reread this

Hez buddy, we didn't ask for a backstory. All we want to know is you name, your age, your gmt, what you can do to help the clan, and why you want to join us. I see you mentioned hosting stuff and being able to make mods, that's great, we definitely need more mod makers and people to host. Other than that you haven't really answered what we want to know. For now I'm saying no to you're app. If you fix it and answer those questions I'll most likely change my answer
Oh shit it's some profound text.
im 16
gmt -4
its late when im on until the weekend for now but things will speed up then. i might actually be able to say something coherent
art horder. i like art.
Originally Posted by Nightflow View Post
Hez buddy, we didn't ask for a backstory. All we want to know is you name, your age, your gmt, what you can do to help the clan, and why you want to join us. I see you mentioned hosting stuff and being able to make mods, that's great, we definitely need more mod makers and people to host. Other than that you haven't really answered what we want to know. For now I'm saying no to you're app. If you fix it and answer those questions I'll most likely change my answer

There's nothing wrong with the amount of information he put, I'm actually glad he put in more than just a few words.

hezk, since you're young, I don't mind extending you an invitation to rejoin as long as you keep maturity levels up (I'm not saying it's a problem, since I don't really know you, just a forewarning since you're only 16). If there are no direct objections I'll send you an invitation within the next day or so.

ive been part of various staff groups before so being part of a clan shouldnt be a problem for me

various meaning es and es only
art horder. i like art.