Ranking
Original Post
(JKD) Jeet Kune Do recruitment thread

Hi, Welcome to the Jeet Kune Do recruitment thread
To apply for JKD the first step is writing your application right here.
In your application we require basic information like your name, age, location, time zone, experience in tb, languages you speak, and hobbies/interests.
We don't want this in point form, part of being in JKD is being able to communicate and we want you to use this application to show your maturity and communication skills, please do not do this in point form.
If we like your application we will contact you through whatever way we can (so please leave a way of contacting you) so that we can organize a time to trial you ingame, that will be your final test.

Good Application

DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE AS A TEMPLATE
We want to see what you are like, so using my ap as a template removes all uniqueness. Any ap that is a copy past of mine will be denied.
Contact me @fant900#5992 on discord or pm me on forums if you have any questions
Hello
My name is Ethan I am 17 and to be honest I am not to interesting, the only hobbies I really have is playing Toribash and really any other steam games. I currently live in the United States of America and I am normally active everyday between 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST. I am a decent ABD who loves to grapple and I can pick up any mod you guys need me to.
Originally Posted by DEADMANS90 View Post
My name is Ethan I am 17 and to be honest I am not to interesting, the only hobbies I really have is playing Toribash and really any other steam games. I currently live in the United States of America and I am normally active everyday between 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST. I am a decent ABD who loves to grapple and I can pick up any mod you guys need me to.

Rather short ap but you got it done, id love to trial you in abd, can u pm me your discord info or some way of contacting you.
I may get around and act a clown but you cant fool me.