mario cart is nintendo.

but mario cart was the shit when I was young
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Grand theft auto 1

for the ps1.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Doom I
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I never really had one single game that I liked and considered my gateway to gaming, but the original Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Brothers 3, and the three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES games really represent the biggest part of my first games, the others being some baseball game and a racing game, both of which I had no idea how to play at the time.

Oh the nostalgia.
Originally Posted by Marloto View Post
Crappy 2D game.

It wasn't crappy back then, mind you.

Either the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the first Nintendo or The Little Murmaid. ;_;

Originally Posted by Phoenix333 View Post
the three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES

Omg right after I posted mine, I looked above, and I saw this. That game was kickass.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
wolfenstien 3-D with my dad. First independant game was something for genesis, I dont remember what games we had.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Doom I, it was old but it still kicks butt.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
I had a super nintendo. Dont remember what my first game was. I think it was Donky kong. My first pc game was Age of empires.
my first game was Kirby´s Dreamland on GameBoy.
not these new things, but the real old gray, fat, black an white screen- GameBoy.
^^
very awesome game