Toribash
Original Post
Shrimps Free head Shop RE-OPENED!!!
WELCOME TO THE FREE HEAD SHOP

Welcome to my free shop! Why make a free shop, well only one reason, some people cant afford heads and I love making them. (and nobody would buy anything at my old shop....) So take a look around and take what you like. I do take request's

Edit:new item!
Edit:new head!

Bloody tori skin:
Will change color to liking.(Image is scaled down in image shack so make sure you click it)

*new heads updated randomly*
Last edited by Shrimp; Apr 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
Um, can i get a jack o lantern?

Also how do you make the skin stuff?

Also did you know a shrimp's heart is in its head?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Coming up.

And use the l_bicep texture teplate and use it on all the parts thats what i did.
No i didnt thanks for the fact.

edit: heres the final head hope you like it sorry if it not what you whant could find a decent jackolanturn so i had to freehand it. Ill pm the final image and avatar if you like it

Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 3, 2007 at 02:48 AM.
Hey Shrimp could you make a ninja based head with eye brows and a beard, and ofcourse all other face parts ^^
That may be a tough one could you post a example of what your looking for?
Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 5, 2007 at 02:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
Coming up.

And use the l_bicep texture teplate and use it on all the parts thats what i did.
No i didnt thanks for the fact.

edit: heres the final head hope you like it sorry if it not what you whant could find a decent jackolanturn so i had to freehand it. Ill pm the final image and avatar if you like it

Thanks it looks good!

Yea i like it ill send a tip =D
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
can you make a punk head?punk skull on front, pot leaf on back, grey backround, brown skull, and of course green potleaf?
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER