ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
512 x 512 Joint Textures
Hello people,
As the title says, 512 x 512 Joint Textures are now on the shop,
as well as a few price changes regarding joint textures:

Big joint textures (Pecs, elbows, chest, lumbar, knees, shoulders, glutes and hips)
128x128: 15k
256x256: 35k
512x512: 80k

Small joint textures (neck, wrists, abs, ankles)
128x128: 10k
256x256: 25k
512x512: 50k

These changes are made, mainly, because everyone should be able to wear joint textures. No sense on making them luxury, at least 128x128 joint textures now are accessible for more people.

Also, if you still think that these prices are high enough or you can't afford them, I suggest you taking a look to this event, where you can win these spicy 512x512 joint textures!
Enjoy!
Last edited by Tinerr; Jan 31, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
This can be a gateway to new things perhaps, don't be so narrow minded.
Pretty stoked to see how some of the more creative players use these now that they're cheaper.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Thats the end of Forces/Relax Generation, just saying...

Good luck making a cobra force look like it's blue with a joint texture.

Seriously, as nigma said, think it as new possibilities for customizing your ragdoll.

:>
It's good for alot of people, I agree with you... Let's see what can the new artists do with it
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Oh snap nvm! Thank you!. <3. Will the be soon as much as normal 128s? Joints 512 = normal 512?
Last edited by Link; Jan 31, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
pure force works best.

works best, one could also argue that quicksilver works just as well, but not perfectly. The force is already in toribash. just make it view able while ingame/creating replays. The color difference between pure and default is enough to screw up a set.
I crie.
Oh well. I suppose this is going to be quite an improvement for the market anyhow, as there will be a larger Joint Texture market.
Time to go sell meh 128s. C:
wpfffft
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Oh snap nvm! Thank you!. <3. Will the be soon as much as normal 128s? Joints 512 = normal 512?

i highly doubt it.