Ranking
Original Post
(re)Introducing: Packs!
Hi!

Today we're happy to announce that packs are back!

The first batch of packs is already available for purchase with the latest Steam version of Toribash in Torishop and on forum with 50% discount.
Prices will go back to normal once the next wave of packs is released this Saturday, so hurry up to get them!

UPDATE: The second wave of packs is out now!

UPDATE 2: The third wave of packs is released!

UPDATE 3: Wave #4 is released!

UPDATE 4: The last wave of color packs is released with 50% discount until the next release!

Wave 1 packs:

Packs

Wave 2 packs:

Packs

Wave 3 packs:

Packs

Wave 4 packs:

Packs

Wave 5 packs:

Packs

Keep an eye on updates not to miss the next wave of packs!
Last edited by sir; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
that's cool, i guess.. still feels a little too pricey for me though, especially because these are only the 50% prices :o
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
or you could buy tc from people 14k/$ and buy the items themselves for far cheaper
Exactly, personally I find most of the packs a bit over expensive. I realize they are meant for people who don't have the QI for certain items, but still paying about 10K for Full Marine seems a bit much, any chance the prices will change?
Everything is so overpriced...

So you're telling me Full Alpha is $75 USD with 50% discount, and Vortex is only $40 USD with 50% discount?
What the hell.
Last edited by AmazingABD; May 12, 2015 at 08:47 PM.
Packs like Full Marine or Full Aqua are mostly Collectors Items. You're a fool if you buy a pack like Full Vortex and open it just becouse you don't have enaugh Qi.

I suggest you to buy them (if you want to obviously) and wait untill they go out of stock. Once they're not selling them anymore they'll become really expansive.

For example the old Void Packs are worth a few kkk Tc,and a normal Full Void it's around 500kk.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
I suggest you to buy them (if you want to obviously) and wait untill they go out of stock.

> 697 stock for marine