Ranking
Original Post
Let's Play: Trackmania Nations: Forever
Let me start off by saying IT IS FREE.

Doesn't get much simpler than this. It's a racing game. It's basically like hotwheels on crack.

If you can, find another game for me where you can wallride in an Indy car.

There is an extremely deep track editor. You never play the same track twice if you server hop. There's a buddy system, all you need is usernames. There's also a nickname system, so you don't have to have numbers in your name because it's taken.

Player list:

KiTFoX: kitfox572
Mars200: mars200
Ragdollmaster: nullification
Megadoomer: krigare
siku: ze_siku
Chac: boss_tanaka
Warcry: mister616
Alan: alanmc

You can find us in #trackmania. We can help you set it up, too.

This game is integrated into Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/11020/
Last edited by KiTFoX; Oct 11, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
:D!

ARHARHAR funny kit
~mars200

I thought it was cute. ~KiTFoX

WHY YOU BE DE-BOLDIN MAI LETTERS
Also, BULL SHIT.
~mars200

It was never bold in the first place, want the post-edit history? ~KiTFoX
Last edited by Mars; Oct 10, 2009 at 07:09 PM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
My nick's PlayaJay.

I've been contemplating making a thread about this. This game is awesome.

One of the better reviews: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/tr...forever-review

One of the things I've noticed in this game that should definitely be implemented into toribash eventually, is the ingame car customisation.

Pics:
With the simple click of a button you get directed to a "garage" type of window, where you can fully customise your car, whether it be with stickers, paint brushes, stencils. And for the more experienced artists, you can upload your own stencils and brushes and use them on your car.

I would love to see that being implemented once the wii is done and we can focus more on the game itself. It would completely revolutionise the way in which textures are made.

/idealist

There's my 2 cents.
I would play but my game is messed up.

everytime i download it gets failed.

But TM United Forever(Which i never played... Only United) Is awesomer. =P
I was gonna make this thread a few weeks back. I bought TM United as well, so yeah. :>
It's a fucking fantastic game.
infamous
Quick question: the free version and the not free version work the same in multiplayer?
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Quick question: the free version and the not free version work the same in multiplayer?

Yeah the free version is an entire game, there's another game with different cars. The free one is the "older" one.

Remember Warcry and etc, we're in #trackmania all the time.
I have it at my home computer, unfortunately this game is not mac friendly.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl