Toribash
Original Post
Roller Coaster Tycoon (good old retro games!)
these good old retro gamez, just stardet a few days ago with playing the good game Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2..

what is roller coaster ?
its easy to learn and easy to play. your job is it to make an amusement park, with roller coasters and all the stuff..

why is roller coaster so good ?
the reason for me why its a good game : u can completly design a roller coaster by yourself.. its just awesome to make one and then see it drivin over and over, if its good much people will drive with it and u will make tons of money with it.

what do u have to do ?
there are several maps, each have a diffrent look (like a mountain, desert or forest.) and u always have other things to do. usually u just have to reach things like : get XXX visitors until XXX

sounds cool , how to get it?
well, its not f2p (sadly) u have to buy it. but it doesnt cost that much and u can buy all parts of it in a bundle i think.
but the trial version are free. so if u want to try it out feel free to download. (just google it. u will find it.)

some screenshots and vids :

Screens and shit:

im not sure if i missed anything what i should put in, if i did then just say it and i will add it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I used to play the third one. (RCT3)
Stopped because it got boring after a while.

I had all expansions, etc... Well, whatever.

Never really played the first one.
(I don't like games where your camera is above/on the side of you)
M I N I V A N
i didnt played the third one ^^ the first one is really good, the second is like the first one, just with more stuff (much more stuff...)

i dont know what u mean with the camera Oo

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I used to be somewhat addicted to this game. I liked the basic Wooden Coaster since you could make all sorts of neat designs, but the Hershey's Stormrunner was also great for obvious reasons.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
RCT2 was the best of the bunch IMO. Still got my disk somewhere, though IIRC it did something weird with the visuals last time I tried to play it. :/
RCT3 was meh, not horrible etc, but far from being as good as the others. RCT1 was pretty cool, but the extra stuff in the 2nd makes it the better one.

Good games, wasted many a happy hour/day/week on it. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
RCT2 was the best of the bunch IMO. Still got my disk somewhere, though IIRC it did something weird with the visuals last time I tried to play it. :/
RCT3 was meh, not horrible etc, but far from being as good as the others. RCT1 was pretty cool, but the extra stuff in the 2nd makes it the better one.

Good games, wasted many a happy hour/day/week on it. ^_^

well, i prefer RCT1 over all, RCT2 with so much stuff is so annoying, i like it simple... so if i got a new coaster or something, ill play with it around until i got a new one and so on.. but some features from 2 im missing in 1, just some simple features which make the gameplay a bit better^^

2 pretty much perfected the already great 1. Yeah there's a lot of stuff, and picking from a huge list for what ride to make can take more time, but as you said you can do a lot more.

I like having more stuff, though a lot of it does go unused. Great if you want to theme an area though. Meh, might have to see if I can get the game to play nice on my PC. ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
2 pretty much perfected the already great 1. Yeah there's a lot of stuff, and picking from a huge list for what ride to make can take more time, but as you said you can do a lot more.

I like having more stuff, though a lot of it does go unused. Great if you want to theme an area though. Meh, might have to see if I can get the game to play nice on my PC. ¬_¬

install win xp on it and all should be fine